Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt the Giant said:
So SSN is already beginning to bash Pellegrini, even though he is yet to be our next manager. Claiming he couldn't manage to win the liga in Spain even though HE spent over 200mil on players such as Kaka and Ronaldo.

Why do they do this, deliberately ignore facts?

And why the passionate desire to talk down Man City?

How thick is Mccarthy reviewing the papers.

Says Pellegrini has no pedigree, i.e. won nothing then praises Manure for appointing Moyes who he admits has won nothing but has " The Pedigree" ??

Then sates that we should be appointin British managers and guess who he has in mind..........

Yes those good old Brits Roberto Martinez and Gus Poyet.

So Monday morning and still nothing has happened.500 pages of bobby is shit the club is shit ,we are a joke club.did city not say yesterday that bobby has not been sacked or did I dream it. Maybe we are not changing manager and the press are just writing this shit. I will only believe when city say so.why tell the media anything, you tell them the truth and they will spin it. They hate us and it will get alot worse this season so they can protect the rag filth

the god Gerry Gow said:
Matt the Giant said:
So SSN is already beginning to bash Pellegrini, even though he is yet to be our next manager. Claiming he couldn't manage to win the liga in Spain even though HE spent over 200mil on players such as Kaka and Ronaldo.

Says Pellegrini has no pedigree, i.e. won nothing then praises Manure for appointing Moyes who he admits has won nothing but has " The Pedigree" ??

Then sates that we should be appointin British managers and guess who he has in mind..........

I agree, the article is all over the place, lazy, rambling and incoherent.

the god Gerry Gow said:
Matt the Giant said:

He is on about the dog food in his cupboard.

Dont know about press conference today but would be anyone surprised if they (board/Kloss) would hang out dry Mancini in front of press once again after Saturday?

Can imagine they dont sack him before the Norwich match and he has to sit there on Friday answering hot questions about his sacking again. Or even today.

There will be a press conf for the Arsenal-Wigan match so no reason City wont have one...

Firing him is one big mistake and a disgrace on its own, but the way they are firing him is..., I cant even find words for it...

Hope they will be clear with Pellegrini and he can expect a big fuck off firing unless he wins CL or PL in his first season. No need for tricky 3-5 year contracts.
Abra style ultimatum is needed from now on, win big this season or it is over.
Thats not something terrible. At least that is clear and fair. You know what will happen with you. Much better than getting a 5 year contract than facing the axe and you dont even get clear ideas about it a few days before the axe.

And hope Pellegrini will be backed more in the summer than Mancini was last summer.
Or will they give him a 3 year contract, promise him things then back him like they did with Mancini last summer?

The club deserves every negative stuff in the media for the way they firing Mancini.
Its not agenda, its not rag spinned shit, its the way City decided to handle firing one of his most succesful coach.

Want to hear Khaldoon's season ending interview. Probably Marwood will be asking him questions about the weather and food in Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.