Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac said:
we are a joke club

A club is only a joke when it's own fans think of it as such.

Don't pay any attention to outsider opinions, be they press or otherwise. They matter not.

MCFC are big news. Whether the story is positive or negative, we sell papers. That's a good thing.

mac said:
So Monday morning and still nothing has happened.500 pages of bobby is shit the club is shit ,we are a joke club.did city not say yesterday that bobby has not been sacked or did I dream it. Maybe we are not changing manager and the press are just writing this shit. I will only believe when city say so.why tell the media anything, you tell them the truth and they will spin it. They hate us and it will get alot worse this season so they can protect the rag filth

To be honest, if City did announce today that Mancini is staying I would seriously worry about the future of the club. Only complete imbeciles would allow all of that speculation to build up in the days before the cup final if the rumours weren't true.

mac said:
So Monday morning and still nothing has happened.500 pages of bobby is shit the club is shit ,we are a joke club.did city not say yesterday that bobby has not been sacked or did I dream it. Maybe we are not changing manager and the press are just writing this shit. I will only believe when city say so.why tell the media anything, you tell them the truth and they will spin it. They hate us and it will get alot worse this season so they can protect the rag filth

We put ourselves in these positions.

The only way we shut up the media is to win, simple.

They don't jump on managers or teams who are doing the business.

Something official has to come out this morning. Surely there is a pre match press conference as usual scheduled for today?

Im not against a change. Mancini will always be remembered fondly for what he has done for us. However, the way we have dealt with the 2 managerial changes since the takeover have been absolutely abysmal.

Salfordian Blue said:
mac said:
we are a joke club

A club is only a joke when it's own fans think of it as such.

Don't pay any attention to outsider opinions, be they press or otherwise. They matter not.

MCFC are big news. Whether the story is positive or negative, we sell papers. That's a good thing.[/quote

I don't think we are a joke club my post was just underliningwhat others and the media have said.but to honestly think our owners do not know what they are doing pisses me right of. There may be no news because city are not changing diddly squat. Or it might be the biggest overhaul since the takeover.the press will bash us no matter what.

Pigeonho said:
Spent from Wednesday of last week onwards ripping the piss out of United fans for managerial reasons. Looks like I may get my comeuppance this week, and some.

Same here mate, I'm hoping for heavy rain at their parade for a bit of ammo, I used all mine up last week!

Pigeonho said:
Spent from Wednesday of last week onwards ripping the piss out of United fans for managerial reasons. Looks like I may get my comeuppance this week, and some.

Yep I have done exactly the same !

Although I still believe mancini would learn a great deal from this season
That he could take into next season and make us even better !!!

Still don't agree changing manager every time you don't win a trophy!

Pigeonho said:

They've got nothing to take the piss out of though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.