Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
lust overlord said:
Salar said:
I'd rather we sign Roberto Martinez.He reminds me of Klopp.

Martinez has been a good manager for the soon to be relegated Wigan.
How anyone can seriously suggest he takes over from Mancini though.
Bloody hell.
He has kept Wigan in the premier league for many years.And I know I am gonna get slated for this but I think He is a better man-manager and tactically better then Mancini.In the next 5 years I see Martinez managing a club like real madrid.

Salfordian Blue said:
mac said:
we are a joke club

A club is only a joke when it's own fans think of it as such.

Don't pay any attention to outsider opinions, be they press or otherwise. They matter not.

MCFC are big news. Whether the story is positive or negative, we sell papers. That's a good thing.

In a perverse kind of way that's probably true.

No doubt the club will make a statement today but they have allowed this spin to drag on for too long.

Poor communication from the club once again and along with RM if its to be then others including our PR people must go as well.

Not a good start from our CEO and Director of Football either in regards to how they have handled this so far.

I hope they are much better at ensuring we have the right mix of players come August to challenge seriously both home and in Europe otherwise the speculation will start over their tenure as well.

dukyblue said:
Something official has to come out this morning. Surely there is a pre match press conference as usual scheduled for today?

Im not against a change. Mancini will always be remembered fondly for what he has done for us. However, the way we have dealt with the 2 managerial changes since the takeover have been absolutely abysmal.

I feel for Mancini if the rumours are founded or not. I agree with him that Vicki Kloss is to blame for a total lack of dialogue and/or clarity here. It is her job FFS

Shambolic and we all suffer because of it....... The rags and others are pissing themselves, just when we had a chance to take a lead. Had we kept our house in order and quoshed these rumours we might have won the cup and taken some of the shine off the rag celebration yesterday. As it is, we made them look even better

Really pissed off...........

chrismcfc1 said:
mac said:
So Monday morning and still nothing has happened.500 pages of bobby is shit the club is shit ,we are a joke club.did city not say yesterday that bobby has not been sacked or did I dream it. Maybe we are not changing manager and the press are just writing this shit. I will only believe when city say so.why tell the media anything, you tell them the truth and they will spin it. They hate us and it will get alot worse this season so they can protect the rag filth

We put ourselves in these positions.

The only way we shut up the media is to win, simple.

They don't jump on managers or teams who are doing the business.

Since the day Mancini came here the press have been saying he's on borrowed time. winning the league last year and the cup before that has never stopped that speculation

de niro said:
bluesoup said:
Regardless of who works in the media, city just keep giving the press the copy! Mancini is sacked end of and its time to get our PR into overdrive. Lets not end the year in an anguish !

Our pr dept can only act when briefed.

Exactly that - which of course begs the question what the fuck are our chief executive officer and sporting directors doing?

Salar said:
lust overlord said:
Salar said:
I'd rather we sign Roberto Martinez.He reminds me of Klopp.

Martinez has been a good manager for the soon to be relegated Wigan.
How anyone can seriously suggest he takes over from Mancini though.
Bloody hell.
He has kept Wigan in the premier league for many years.And I know I am gonna get slated for this but I think He is a better man-manager and tactically better then Mancini.In the next 5 years I see Martinez managing a club like real madrid.
Put that crack pipe down, its turning your brain to mush

Mayor West said:
Pigeonho said:
Spent from Wednesday of last week onwards ripping the piss out of United fans for managerial reasons. Looks like I may get my comeuppance this week, and some.

They've got nothing to take the piss out of though?
In effect, neither did we but we did it anyway because it was such a momentous change in that clubs future. For all we know Moyes will just carry on where Fergie left off, but football fans don't think like that. For all United fans know, Pellegrini could come in and lead us to European glory, but the way Mancini appears to be being treated and how on the face of it it appears to be because he failed to land a trophy, then be replaced by someone with no better European League track record as Moyes, well it's there to be taken the piss out of.

The cookie monster said:
BringBackSwales said:
The cookie monster said:
Decent read from Martin Samuel
He reckons we have handled it all badly though,does have a point i guess

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2323509/Manuel-Pellegrini-replacing-Roberto-Mancini--British-manager-MARTIN-SAMUEL.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... AMUEL.html</a>

as ever with Martin Samuel a good read (hate his paper, but not him) - the more thought provoking article is the one that follows it about the effects of ffp
I dont like reading that sentence
It will be impossible to displace the rags when ffp kicks in..

that is exactly his point, and exactly why he is one of the few journos who is openly and eloquently dead set against it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.