Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
spacecadet said:
SiWatts90 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Nothing, just absolutely nothing, will shut up the RagTops and RagMeedya. Had City won three titles, three FArce Cups, three league cups and two CLs, we would still have the snide, undermining comments directed at the club or its personnel! It's the people out there - they cannot be objective if it would put out the fire raging on their arses.

A decent PR department can and would stop anything, I work for a very big UK Plc and if we get anything written about us that isn't true, the media have legal proceedings started against them within the day/days after..

We've given them all the ammo again and have no idea how to stop it as that part of the clubs infrastructure is still stuck in 'old City mode'

Spot on Blue. Heads have to roll for this debacle, cup final week and City PR do nothing.

I really don't know what they could do, it's not like they could turn around and say the rumours are just lies. Fook some on here would be holding a candle when they found out the truth.

If you do work for a press slaying company could you tell the folks on here how would stop these rumours, I'd appreciate the insight cheers.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would seem Bobby isn't so naive after all.

Major talk in France Monaco already have a provisional agreement with him.

I'm pretty sure it was Monaco who came knocking before, or have I confused it with that Russia stuff?

Seems a lot of bluffing from both sides going on.

Cant be true unfortunately mate.

Bob is currently crying into his cornflakes (Tesco brand to save money now he is on the dole), devastated at losing the job at the club he has loved and supported since he was a boy.

Not having it that he is a football professional who would look after number 1 and talk to other clubs whilst at the same time, cry to the world how he is being badly done too at City.

Of course, there is always two sides to every story........

Neville Kneville said:
TGR said:
bluetrue said:
Who cares if other fans are 'pissing themselves' It's irrelevant. For Mancini to blame Kloss is just an embarrassing insight to the sort of person he is. I don't know what people expect of her, but how can she handle a situation to which she is not privy to the information? She can hardly say Mancini has full backing when it could easily be proven to be a lie further down the line.

Mancini is the architect of his own downfall and it looks like some fans have fallen for his self-pitying public breakdown.

Roberto Mancini is being publicly humilated by the club FFS!
Its completely wrong and completely uneccessary!
If this is the way Trixi & Dixi operate then they can fuck off right back to Barca sharpish!

The club have done nothing to Mancini yet. It may be that they are going to fire him, in which case they are being backed into a corner to do it now, by Mancini himself.

They have kept quiet & tried to see out the season, when everything can be sorted. Mancini is the one responding to the press & Mancini is the one slagging other people off, again & possibly forcing the club to fire him sooner than planned.

He could just refuse to talk about it, see the season out then, if fired, go & sign for one of the clubs his reps have been negotiating with for this very eventuality.

He didn't seem to be worried about this kind of operation when he stepped into the previous manager's job.

Neville.

Would you stay quiet if your job was on the line, people were discussing your future and talking about you behind your back, and your Manager didn't back you up or tell you the truth face to face. Exactly.

Get a grip.

blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I'm pretty sure it was Monaco who came knocking before, or have I confused it with that Russia stuff?

Bob is currently crying into his cornflakes (Tesco brand to save money now he is on the dole), devastated at losing the job at the club he has loved and supported since he was a boy.

Not having it that he is a football professional who would look after number 1 and talk to other clubs whilst at the same time, cry to the world how he is being badly done too at City.

gracious to the last

George Hannah said:
blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

gracious to the last

Or somewhere near to the truth whilst some on here launch into a Diana style tear-a-thon!

for those that attended the Gary James evening at the Roundhouse and saw the way Mercer was treated when he was sacked, this'll make another interesting chapter in the 2045 edition of Gary's film night

Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Does Falcao know? ;)

Mancini is doing exactly what City have been doing - looking after No.1.

Mancini has been playing to the gallery for far too long, he has used the fans' backing to play games against the executives of the club.

My own admiration for him has slowly eroded over the last 12 months simply because of the political games he has played.

He is now playing the martyr in terms of what package he can exit with.

City now need to be decisive about this and pull the trigger today.

Mancini wants that final bow moment.

the god Gerry Gow said:
Matt the Giant said:
So SSN is already beginning to bash Pellegrini, even though he is yet to be our next manager. Claiming he couldn't manage to win the liga in Spain even though HE spent over 200mil on players such as Kaka and Ronaldo.

Why do they do this, deliberately ignore facts?

And why the passionate desire to talk down Man City?

How thick is Mccarthy reviewing the papers.

Says Pellegrini has no pedigree, i.e. won nothing then praises Manure for appointing Moyes who he admits has won nothing but has " The Pedigree" ??

Then sates that we should be appointin British managers and guess who he has in mind..........

Yes those good old Brits Roberto Martinez and Gus Poyet.

Lou Macari has come out with exactly the same statement on Talkshite, but we all know how thick (ex)-footballers are.

I think Klopp would have been the better option for us, but if it's to be short term (i.e. two years or so) then Pellegrini would be a good choice. I do like how Martinez, Poccochino(?) and Laudrup have all organised their teams against us though.

Can't believe how the press are burying the Rooney transfer request either ?

Mike D said:
I am firmly behind Mancini but realise that we are not the owners who I have complete faith in. If Txiki Begiristain and his mate don't think Mancini is up to it then who are we to argue. What ever needs to be done will be done and I am right behind it if its for the good of the club's long term future.

Exactly the same here mate, gutted for mancini, wanted him to stay, but txiki and mate's know their stuff far more than any blue on here so I'm holding on to my grumblings until I see fit, hopefully never.

There is a chance that one or two blues will find out the truth and eventually divulge it to us and then we can pickour sides other than that there's very little we should be saying apart from cheers bob and all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.