Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimfv1 said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
Matt the Giant said:
So SSN is already beginning to bash Pellegrini, even though he is yet to be our next manager. Claiming he couldn't manage to win the liga in Spain even though HE spent over 200mil on players such as Kaka and Ronaldo.

Why do they do this, deliberately ignore facts?

And why the passionate desire to talk down Man City?

How thick is Mccarthy reviewing the papers.

Says Pellegrini has no pedigree, i.e. won nothing then praises Manure for appointing Moyes who he admits has won nothing but has " The Pedigree" ??

Then sates that we should be appointin British managers and guess who he has in mind..........

Yes those good old Brits Roberto Martinez and Gus Poyet.

Lou Macari has come out with exactly the same statement on Talkshite, but we all know how thick (ex)-footballers are.

I think Klopp would have been the better option for us, but if it's to be short term (i.e. two years or so) then Pellegrini would be a good choice. I do like how Martinez, Poccochino(?) and Laudrup have all organised their teams against us though.

Can't believe how the press are burying the Rooney transfer request either ?

Of course they're burying it! Fergue said he's not being sold, which means he is not being sold! Have you ever known United to sell a player after Fergie said they won't...? No, thought not....

Jimfv1 said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
Matt the Giant said:
So SSN is already beginning to bash Pellegrini, even though he is yet to be our next manager. Claiming he couldn't manage to win the liga in Spain even though HE spent over 200mil on players such as Kaka and Ronaldo.

Why do they do this, deliberately ignore facts?

And why the passionate desire to talk down Man City?

Says Pellegrini has no pedigree, i.e. won nothing then praises Manure for appointing Moyes who he admits has won nothing but has " The Pedigree" ??

Then sates that we should be appointin British managers and guess who he has in mind..........

Lou Macari has come out with exactly the same statement on Talkshite, but we all know how thick (ex)-footballers are.

I think Klopp would have been the better option for us, but if it's to be short term (i.e. two years or so) then Pellegrini would be a good choice. I do like how Martinez, Poccochino(?) and Laudrup have all organised their teams against us though.

Why would Klopp move here?

TimmyP said:
Brian Kidd to be in charge for final two games of the season (Rumour)

He would be the safe pair of hands and no doubt, the only guy to get a job under a new regime.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would seem Bobby isn't so naive after all.

Major talk in France Monaco already have a provisional agreement with him.

I'm pretty sure it was Monaco who came knocking before, or have I confused it with that Russia stuff?

Seems a lot of bluffing from both sides going on.

Thought Claudio Ranieri was taking the job at Monaco

I will have nothing other than vile bitter hatred towards the board, and the new blokes in particular, if they get rid of Mancini now and don't give him a proper send off.

Horrible 2 faced, survey spreading wankers

waspish said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would seem Bobby isn't so naive after all.

Major talk in France Monaco already have a provisional agreement with him.

I'm pretty sure it was Monaco who came knocking before, or have I confused it with that Russia stuff?

Seems a lot of bluffing from both sides going on.

Thought Claudio Ranieri was taking the job at Monaco

Ranieri is allready in the job

Steve Howard in the Sun sticking the knife into Mancini and twisting it.

****!

bluetrue said:
Jimfv1 said:
the god Gerry Gow said:

Of course they're burying it! Fergue said he's not being sold, which means he is not being sold! Have you ever known United to sell a player after Fergie said they won't...? No, thought not....

Yeah.... Ronaldo, he wouldn't sell them a virus !!!

mansour's tow ropes said:
I will have nothing other than vile bitter hatred towards the board, and the new blokes in particular, if they get rid of Mancini now and don't give him a proper send off.

Horrible 2 faced, survey spreading wankers

Neither Txiki or Ferran are members of the board.

bluetrue said:
Jimfv1 said:
the god Gerry Gow said:

CORRECTION : SAF said he wouldn't sell 'them' a virus ! and as we all know, Rooney is down at the plankton level of intelligence, so this clause doesn't apply ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.