Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video made me feel even shitter than I already did about this weekend.

Don't care about those twats in Trafford. I'd be happy if Khaldoon and co. give Mancini what he feels he needs this summer one last chance to sort it out. Mancini is more than capable to take Moyes on (don't mention those stats) and has learnt from his experiences, if we appoint someone else we might end up experiencing the same thing again.

citysince88 said:
taconinja said:
Didsbury Dave said:
'Just a few malcontents'

Bwahahahahahaha
That kept pressing the story on FA Cup final eve yes. Don't worry, Dave. We all got to see you post happily that your champagne isn't going to waste. It's all okay, everyone! Dave wins because no matter what happened yesterday, he gets to merrily drink his champagne!

And there was always last summer where you dedicated yourself to moaning about the low quality of City fans for months because you're bitter and hateful. You care nothing for City. You care about Dave. You weren't happy about winning the title although you tried to lie about it for a short bit, but it quickly became apparent what was really important to you when your inane defense of whining that people were mean to you for talking big after the Arsenal match slagging everyone off who had dared disagree with you. You're a bully albeit a poor one and you love to dish it out and then whine about civility when it comes back at you.

So you think he's a **** ?
There's no "think" about it.

larderland said:
kevodevo said:
City Raider said:
Ogden who is taking credit for breaking this and ferguson retirement is apparently on talksport at 12.15
So who is Ogden actually - a sycophantic rag lover- quite frankly no better than a turd really spouts shite about city at every opportunity licks Fergies arse to qhenevr he can
Cnut of the first order - has been so wel trained by the other Cnuts at Telegraph such as winter- I wonder how they get for the shite they put out 16 fuckin pages on whisky nose in one edition- says it all so to spoil it they put out white about Robby and FFS evrone swallows it!
It is utter bollocks no more no less.
Pizza for Ogden??

HES RIGHT, mancini is a goner
NO he's right Fergies a goner!

So we've got the worst of both worlds: no manager, no replacement and no FA Cup

cookster said:
Challenger1978 said:
If City sack Mancini this could be one of the biggest mistakes city have made in my lifetime.

Typical city isn't dead, khaldoon was so wrong on that one.

It was Cook who said typical City was gone.

On sacking Mancini it could also bring years of domination. Great Britain is full of Karl Pilkington's scared of change LOL

Khaldoon said it in last seasons end of season interview, the one where he is asked Muffin or Bap or whatever was asked, it's in there somewhere.

Pastor Kidney said:
blue banks said:
That vimeo video is pretty special ... nobody can ever take that away from him.
On the other hand, he's shot himself in the foot quite a bit over the years with petty squabbles, comments in the press, and, occassionally, bad tactics.

Change needed for the good of the club methinks.

Yep, infact all of those moments are still on my Sky + (annoyingly not in HD) and yeah it did bring a tear to my eye BUT you could just easily put together a video of all the bad moments... Saturday being the freshest in my mind. I'm still in two minds whether he should go or not.. just get a horrible feeling we're underachieving with Mancini (despite the obvious successes)

This is where I am at with Mancini, have the greatest memories of the trophies he has delivered and am truly greatful for them although I feel he may have peaked, when we are unable to break down well organised teams at the opposite end of the table questions must be asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.