Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANY1aBLUE said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Challenger1978 said:
If City sack Mancini this could be one of the biggest mistakes city have made in my lifetime.

Typical city isn't dead, khaldoon was so wrong on that one.
Or it could be the greatest move the club has ever made

It will indeed.................

Hear, hear!

Technically true. He cannot have an agreement with us until he puts pen to paper on a contract. He can't do that until Mancini agrees on a severance.

City haven't announced anything for this reason, just like we don't announce transfers until we have a legal agreement.

PjMSweden said:
larderland said:
strange, hes adamant he doesnt have any agreement, doesnt seem to be one to lie

Only means he hasn't signed the contract yet.

People are reading too much into it. He's hardly going to say he's the new manager before we've announce that Mancini has been sacked.

I would be astonished to see Mancini sacked before the season is finished.

Just a draw at Reading will seal second place, so Mancini should most certainly be in charge for that game at least in my opinion.

LoveCity said:
From Oliver Kay (Times):

The mistake would be to think that Roberto Mancini is losing his job because only first place is good enough for Manchester City these days.

This was not a kneejerk reaction to defeat in the FA Cup Final on Saturday evening or to finishing as runners-up in the Barclays Premier League. It is not a decision that has been made lightly or impulsively. It is a decision that has been months in the making. All season long the City hierarchy has had reservations and pained discussions about Mancini.

So why the fuck did they give him 5!! 5 fucking years! Then in the same breath not back him in the transfer market last summer. I didn't think he'd be here for 5 years but seems pretty strange the decision to fuck him off was made months ago.

Not aimed at you btw.

Maybe Pellegrini is telling the truth and the press are barking up the wrong tree. i.e. Mancini will be sacked But it is Mourinho who is coming. ;-)

Blue Haze said:
Technically true. He cannot have an agreement with us until he puts pen to paper on a contract. He can't do that until Mancini agrees on a severance.

City haven't announced anything for this reason, just like we don't announce transfers until we have a legal agreement.

I hope Bobby bends them over a barrel with his severance demands tbh

He doesnt need his engineering degree to know that it's wise to shut up until he has signed a contract somewhere. Hopefully it will be for us and not Barca or psg..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.