Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
PMSL! You know it's over when "party line" Brennan changes his tune:

"Mancini has repeatedly rubbed his own players, and many of his staff, up the wrong way over the last three-and-a-half years, with barbed criticism and thoughtless treatment. When the team is winning, such things appear to be detail. But when backs are to the wall and unity and spirit are needed, as they were on Saturday, such details can become monsters.

His remarkable performance in the post-match press conferences – blaming the club, and communications director Vicky Kloss in particular, for the Pellegrini rumours – was staggeringly desperate."

He's dead right of course.

That's my question. Why would you make such comments if you thought that you were staying? Something will be done before Sunday's match and it will have to be very clear for all to see. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see Pelligrini waving to the crowd. Khaldoon's still here. isn't he?

Marvin said:
Didsbury Dave said:
PMSL! You know it's over when "party line" Brennan changes his tune:

"Mancini has repeatedly rubbed his own players, and many of his staff, up the wrong way over the last three-and-a-half years, with barbed criticism and thoughtless treatment. When the team is winning, such things appear to be detail. But when backs are to the wall and unity and spirit are needed, as they were on Saturday, such details can become monsters.

His remarkable performance in the post-match press conferences – blaming the club, and communications director Vicky Kloss in particular, for the Pellegrini rumours – was staggeringly desperate."

He's dead right of course.
In of itself I'd be more than desperate if I woke up on Saturday morning to find my job had been offered to someone else. Mancini would be entitled to climb the walls in frustration and anger.

What's more telling is his handling of Pantillimon....if you believe the MEN version. If that's true, he deserves to go. But who do you believe?

What is the MEN's version of what happened? I havent seen that

dctid said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
dctid said:
So this is your blue and the gold standard for changing managers?

Whatever I think doesn't change anything really does it. they are paid well to handle decisions that non footballing people cannot understand. They turned Barcelona in to a big team and probably made some unpopular decisions then. they are not here to win our popularity they are here to do a job and do it well

You miss my point - if we had decided a change of manager then so be I like many other fans will get over the dissapointment and will go on and support the new manager. But as you quite rightly point out they are well paid and i therefore expect a more professional approach - to have this shambles erupt on cup final day - to hear those rag bastard singing Mancini getting the sack amongst other things i find difficult to accept.

The sacking of Mancini is not the biggest issue - yes i am gutted but big clubs and we are a big club dont behave like this unless your name is Chelski

Obviously though someone leaked this to the press very purposefully on the day they did. A few posters suggesting it was Barcelona due to us looking at a few of there youth players

Does anyone know for a fact what guidelines are issued to players for social media use. Does anyone know for a fact whether the press are given guidelines on what questions they can or can't ask at press conferences. Does anyone know for a fact whether or not Vicky Kloss was at the game on Saturday and whether she was with Bobby when he gave his post match conference?

Eds said:
The Daily Mail's Martin Samuel says: "A coach who has won nothing in Europe, not even in the season he spent £200m on four players at Real Madrid, will now occupy one of the prime jobs in the Premier League. And as one door opens, another slams in the face of our home-schooled managers".

Home schooled like Laudrup, Benitez, Wenger, Martinez, Mourinho, AVB etc etc. T**t of the highest order. What exactly has the new manager of Ushited ever won, not even a f*****g League Cup.

I was just about to post the article. What a bunch of bullshit. Nothing is yet official and the press are already starting with their shit towards him. It's like you immediately get a target over your head the moment you are associated with City. But, of course David Moyes is now one of the best managers in the country so Pellegrini is nothing compared to him.

Anyway, here is the article - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2323509/Manuel-Pellegrini-replacing-Roberto-Mancini--British-manager-MARTIN-SAMUEL.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... AMUEL.html</a>

I won't quote it because it's really long.

Marvin said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
blueinsa said:
Stupid fucking bet and it was a stupid fucking post fella.

He has gone, we move on and yes, you backed the wrong horse and made it your main aim to belittle certain posters on here over it.

Take your medicine like a man!

So take the bet. Who have I belittled? If everyone is that confident then I'd be taking the offer. It just shows you that the outers just want him out. I would fucking piss my sides if Pellegrini turned us down.
Don't do this. MCFC first

Marvin-It will always be MCFC first as it has been for the last 39yrs.
However I don't have to agree with the club on this.I may in the minority but City are just reverting to type.Sacking the manager.
How come bacon face wasn't sacked last yr?? Won fuck all-didn't get out of the group stage.

Eds said:
The Daily Mail's Martin Samuel says: "A coach who has won nothing in Europe, not even in the season he spent £200m on four players at Real Madrid, will now occupy one of the prime jobs in the Premier League. And as one door opens, another slams in the face of our home-schooled managers".

Home schooled like Laudrup, Benitez, Wenger, Martinez, Mourinho, AVB etc etc. T**t of the highest order. What exactly has the new manager of Ushited ever won, not even a f*****g League Cup.
I quite like Martin Samuel, his articles are normally more circumspect and thought provoking than many other journalists. That being said I'm not sure quite where these plethora of "home-schooled managers" are with the credentials to compete at the highest level. We tried a "home-schooled manager" and he was an unmitigated disaster, then we tried a European (albeit one with a track record of winning) and he brough success. I'd like for him/anyone to provide me with 4 or 5 names that would fulfil the home-schooled tag and also look like they might have what it takes to be a winner with City.....

Eds said:

Samuel writes some good stuff but that piece was very poor. Amongst other things, he manages to mention Steve Bruce's work at Hull.

I liked Duncan Castles Tweet in response to the article:

You'd think Martin Samuel would know better than to write Manuel Pellegrini 'spent £200million on four players at Real Madrid

city chief is back said:
radio says the new fella denies having any contact or contract with us? WTF is going on arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "sorry key 103"
Love the way he lie ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.