Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
bugsyblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
PMSL! You know it's over when "party line" Brennan changes his tune:

"Mancini has repeatedly rubbed his own players, and many of his staff, up the wrong way over the last three-and-a-half years, with barbed criticism and thoughtless treatment. When the team is winning, such things appear to be detail. But when backs are to the wall and unity and spirit are needed, as they were on Saturday, such details can become monsters.

His remarkable performance in the post-match press conferences – blaming the club, and communications director Vicky Kloss in particular, for the Pellegrini rumours – was staggeringly desperate."

He's dead right of course.

I'm actually coming round to Mancini going for his obvious flaws, BUT I think he has a point on our PR department. We let the press get away with murder and Mancini has constantly been undermined.

It's total nonsense and blind scapegoating to blame the press department.

A group of us have been saying all year that the total silence from the press department about Mancini spoke volumes. And that turned out to be right. If you're replacing a £5m a year manager you don't tell a £100K press officer before him.

The Press Dept clearly were not kept in the loop as to what was going on and that is how it had to be. They couldn't stop sources in SPain leaking this story when they did. What on earth is Vicky Kloss meant to do? Ring half of Spain's journos and demand they don't print?

I can't fault City in the way they handled this at all. Sacking managers in not a nice business. C'est la Vie. Mancini lived by the sword and died by the sword, bitching about MArwood and ADUG and how he hasn't been backed, whilst telling lies about who he reports to.

I wish him all the best in the future.

Twitter Youth team players running the PR Department at City.

YCMIU.

city chief is back said:
radio says the new fella denies having any contact or contract with us? WTF is going on arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "sorry key 103"
Perhaps Mourinho or perhaps Heynckes?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
blueinsa said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
If Pellegrini comes I will support him however I am happy to offer the bet to you to and would be happy to cough up if we win something.

Stupid fucking bet and it was a stupid fucking post fella.

He has gone, we move on and yes, you backed the wrong horse and made it your main aim to belittle certain posters on here over it.

Take your medicine like a man!

So take the bet. Who have I belittled? If everyone is that confident then I'd be taking the offer. It just shows you that the outers just want him out. I would fucking piss my sides if Pellegrini turned us down.

Even your side kick, comedy duo man has deserted your side in your hour of need lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.