Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
PMSL! You know it's over when "party line" Brennan changes his tune:

"Mancini has repeatedly rubbed his own players, and many of his staff, up the wrong way over the last three-and-a-half years, with barbed criticism and thoughtless treatment. When the team is winning, such things appear to be detail. But when backs are to the wall and unity and spirit are needed, as they were on Saturday, such details can become monsters.

His remarkable performance in the post-match press conferences – blaming the club, and communications director Vicky Kloss in particular, for the Pellegrini rumours – was staggeringly desperate."

He's dead right of course.
In of itself I'd be more than desperate if I woke up on Saturday morning to find my job had been offered to someone else. Mancini would be entitled to climb the walls in frustration and anger.

What's more telling is his handling of Pantillimon....if you believe the MEN version. If that's true, he deserves to go. But who do you believe?

The Daily Mail's Martin Samuel says: "A coach who has won nothing in Europe, not even in the season he spent £200m on four players at Real Madrid, will now occupy one of the prime jobs in the Premier League. And as one door opens, another slams in the face of our home-schooled managers".

Home schooled like Laudrup, Benitez, Wenger, Martinez, Mourinho, AVB etc etc. T**t of the highest order. What exactly has the new manager of Ushited ever won, not even a f*****g League Cup.

Didsbury Dave said:

"Mancini has repeatedly rubbed his own players, and many of his staff, up the wrong way over the last three-and-a-half years, with barbed criticism and thoughtless treatment. When the team is winning, such things appear to be detail. But when backs are to the wall and unity and spirit are needed, as they were on Saturday, such details can become monsters.

His remarkable performance in the post-match press conferences – blaming the club, and communications director Vicky Kloss in particular, for the Pellegrini rumours – was staggeringly desperate."

I'm actually coming round to Mancini going for his obvious flaws, BUT I think he has a point on our PR department. We let the press get away with murder and Mancini has constantly been undermined.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dctid said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
yeah how dare they do the job they were tasked with

So this is your blue and the gold standard for changing managers?

Whatever I think doesn't change anything really does it. they are paid well to handle decisions that non footballing people cannot understand. They turned Barcelona in to a big team and probably made some unpopular decisions then. they are not here to win our popularity they are here to do a job and do it well

You miss my point - if we had decided a change of manager then so be I like many other fans will get over the dissapointment and will go on and support the new manager. But as you quite rightly point out they are well paid and i therefore expect a more professional approach - to have this shambles erupt on cup final day - to hear those rag bastard singing Mancini getting the sack amongst other things i find difficult to accept.

The sacking of Mancini is not the biggest issue - yes i am gutted but big clubs and we are a big club dont behave like this unless your name is Chelski

blueinsa said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
blueinsa said:
You sound almost desperate for us to win nothing mate?

Love can do strange things to people it seems.......

If Pellegrini comes I will support him however I am happy to offer the bet to you to and would be happy to cough up if we win something.

Stupid fucking bet and it was a stupid fucking post fella.

He has gone, we move on and yes, you backed the wrong horse and made it your main aim to belittle certain posters on here over it.

Take your medicine like a man!

So take the bet. Who have I belittled? If everyone is that confident then I'd be taking the offer. It just shows you that the outers just want him out. I would fucking piss my sides if Pellegrini turned us down.

bugsyblue said:
dave_blue12 said:
What really pisses me off is City fans criticising the club, comments like classless, disgusting, lack of respect etc.

Our club has some very powerful entrenched forces working against it and those forces will stoop at nothing to show our club in a bad light. Added to that Mancini is clearly a game player who is, quite naturally, out to do the best for himself. He is not a City supporter. But some of our support falls for all this and criticises the club and our amazing owners. Have a little faith ffs !

We are City supporters and we must support our club (not Roberto Mancini) who will quickly move on to another fat pay cheque.

Anyway see you at Reading

CTID

Here here. There's having respect for Mancini, who has won us the league and the FA cup, and then there's having respect for the owners, who have saved us from bankruptcy, invested over £500m, are building state of the art youth academy and training pitches, and hired Mancini in the first place (under controversy no less)

In our owners we trust. They've given Mancini 3 full seasons. If they don't think he is the right man long term then we need to accept that and back them. Yes, the reports broke at a bad time but we need to remember they came out of Spain, not the UK! There's little our club could have done.

Amen to both posts.

bugsyblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I'm actually coming round to Mancini going for his obvious flaws, BUT I think he has a point on our PR department. We let the press get away with murder and Mancini has constantly been undermined.

the lack of discipline among the academy players on twitter tells you all you need to know about our PR department

blueinsa said:
If Pellegrini comes I will support him however I am happy to offer the bet to you to and would be happy to cough up if we win something.

Stupid fucking bet and it was a stupid fucking post fella.

He has gone, we move on and yes, you backed the wrong horse and made it your main aim to belittle certain posters on here over it.

Take your medicine like a man!

So take the bet. Who have I belittled? If everyone is that confident then I'd be taking the offer. It just shows you that the outers just want him out. I would fucking piss my sides if Pellegrini turned us down.
Don't do this. MCFC first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.