Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
city chief is back said:
radio says the new fella denies having any contact or contract with us? WTF is going on arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "sorry key 103"

He has too otherwise its would be classed as an illegal approach ie tapping up (I think)

not sure but is he out of contract at the end of this season so wouldent be tapping up! as i said not sure about this.

dctid said:
city chief is back said:
radio says the new fella denies having any contact or contract with us? WTF is going on arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "sorry key 103"

He has too otherwise its would be classed as an illegal approach ie tapping up (I think)

not just that, I think it could cause a constructive dismissal claim from Bobby

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dctid said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Whatever I think doesn't change anything really does it. they are paid well to handle decisions that non footballing people cannot understand. They turned Barcelona in to a big team and probably made some unpopular decisions then. they are not here to win our popularity they are here to do a job and do it well

You miss my point - if we had decided a change of manager then so be I like many other fans will get over the dissapointment and will go on and support the new manager. But as you quite rightly point out they are well paid and i therefore expect a more professional approach - to have this shambles erupt on cup final day - to hear those rag bastard singing Mancini getting the sack amongst other things i find difficult to accept.

The sacking of Mancini is not the biggest issue - yes i am gutted but big clubs and we are a big club dont behave like this unless your name is Chelski

Obviously though someone leaked this to the press very purposefully on the day they did. A few posters suggesting it was Barcelona due to us looking at a few of there youth players

Agreed but surely to fucking god someone from the club could have said this was bollocks and in view of the circumstances ie cup final day, rags picking up the trophy and putting a new manager in place and the utter wankfest that we all knew would follow on the back of it we could have denoed the rumours - saying nothing was the worst thing to do.

That was not the press department to do that was Khaldoon and the two Braca boys

I think the yanks call is plausable deniability - look at what Pelligrini is saying now our owners could have said similar

BringBackSwales said:
dctid said:
city chief is back said:

not just that, I think it could cause a constructive dismissal claim from Bobby

I have heard there is a clause in Bobby's contract that a settlement of £7.5m will be paid if dismissed within the 1st year of his new deal

that weekend could have gone better

well at least I'll never have to see that twat ferguson lifting a trophy ever again

and all the way through utd celebration programmes sky are still running the everton comeback betfair advert :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.