Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
i would sell every player and buy 14 new ones before i'd sack mancini.

might keep Barry.

your posts are generally pretty good but have you been @ the absinthe early today?

maybe your just being radical lol

My main issue with all this is we have been told from the start that the owners understand things take time and they are here for the long term and they will back the manager. Also that they have class about how they approach dealing with staff. This whole affair stinks of Mis management, leaks, recriminations, law suits and basically the club looking like it is been run by ameteurs. Thought we had gone past all of this.

Jaques said:
city chief is back said:
radio says the new fella denies having any contact or contract with us? WTF is going on arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "sorry key 103"
Perhaps Mourinho or perhaps Heynckes?

I'd take Heynckes right now.....not in a gay way though.

GoMancini7 said:
We surely have another training before the Reading game, I hope Mancini makes them work 10 times more in a double training session.

They relaxed enough in the cup final anyway. When Zabba comes out and says we didnt have passion, it cant be for any other thing then they threw this match.

someones just tweeted we are going to train at Loftus Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.