Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
We surely have another training before the Reading game, I hope Mancini makes them work 10 times more in a double training session.

They relaxed enough in the cup final anyway. When Zabba comes out and says we didnt have passion, it cant be for any other thing then they threw this match.

Prestwich_Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Not just that, I think it could cause a constructive dismissal claim from Bobby
An old school friend of mine was a senior civil servant who was embroiled in a high-profile row with a Cabinet Minister. The Minister's chief aide had to resign but the quid pro quo was that my friend went as well. The story was going to be that he had resigned, for which he would get a generous pay-off, and the Whitehall press office was primed to put that out after his meeting with his Permanent Secretary.

Unfortunately he had a dental emergency and had to see his dentist first thing so rescheduled his meeting but no one thought to tell the press office. So he got in his car to drive to work after his appointment and heard he'd resigned on the radio. That doubled his payout.
almost the same thing happened to me but the dentist broke the news

Once again Andy Gray on Talksport talking sense about Pellegrini. He seems to be the only one without an axe to grind against anything City.<br /><br />-- Mon May 13, 2013 9:24 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
i would sell every player and buy 14 new ones before i'd sack mancini.

might keep Barry.

Unbelievable.

Mayor West said:
Once again Andy Gray on Talksport talking sense about Pellegrini. He seems to be the only one without an axe to grind against anything City.

Listened to a bit of Brazil this (don't know why!) but I must that despite him being a Rag he always gives us a fair go - unlike that nob he sits next to.

oakiecokie said:
lancs blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Just seen him and the team get on the bus outside of the teams hotel.I kid you not !!

Do you mean they travelled back from Wembley only to head south again today, I thought they'd have stayed down there?

Thats what I`ve said.The Wembley stayover hotel.

Sorry, misunderstood what you meant.

pissedagain said:
i'm well aware that pellegrini HAS to deny everything, but if it turns out that he is lying, well lets just say that from day one the press are going to have one big party

The words he has chosen were very careful

The press will however have a field day regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.