Mancini charged

tevezlaces said:
Pam said:
They are taking the piss out of us.

Bobby entered Moyes technical area which is a no no. It was all smiles afterwards but it pains me to say it but Bobby was the aggressor in this, all he can do is serve it and get on with the game.

All the name calling going on is just sad, was always going to happen.

agree mate, but a sensible post has no place on blue moon, it must be the FA that stop us getting fourth place.

And their wa me thinking it was all them crap results we had through the season

To be be fair to Mancini, he is a red blooded Italian, passionate about his football and as he said there was 5/6min left to play, HE as well as US was just wanting that goal. Reading this post we all know what is happening with other managers and the FA. I just hope people don't see this as a weakness in Mancini just passion.

tevezlaces said:
Pam said:
They are taking the piss out of us.

Bobby was the aggressor in this, all he can do is serve it and get on with the game.

The Gollum twat provoked it all with his toxic mutterings about City before the game. Well done Bobby Manc. Fuck off Golllum and fuck off Everton.

sniff said:
tevezlaces said:
Bobby entered Moyes technical area which is a no no. It was all smiles afterwards but it pains me to say it but Bobby was the aggressor in this, all he can do is serve it and get on with the game.

All the name calling going on is just sad, was always going to happen.

agree mate, but a sensible post has no place on blue moon, it must be the FA that stop us getting fourth place.

And their wa me thinking it was all them crap results we had through the season

That's a completely different argument - this thread is about Mancin's charge.
The debate is about the incosistancy of the FA or rather the consistancy of them charging us and letting other incidents and charges against others go.
Obviously the results will ultimately be our downfall (hopefully not)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Disgraceful, that Moyes is also not part of the charge.

FA have basically already convicted Mancini.

Get used to this, Chelsea fans will tell you.

Nice excuse to ensure we don't have a manager on the sidelines, as we attempt to break top four.

What did Moyes do wrong? I don't understand what he did that you'd want him charged other than you hate him?

Charging Mancini is absolutely pathetic and is akin to some nothing tackles on the pitch resulting in yellow and red cards these days. He shouldn't have done it, but there is nothing in it at all.

Moyes rightly not charged, but warned, Mancini wrongly charged when he should have received a warning.

Its right he has been charged, not setting a good example. Anyone know of any similar cases? I remember wenger and pardew squaring up so did they get punished?

ur all asking moyes to be banned cos he had the ball in his hands for more than 2 secs??take off the blue tinted glasses lads,bit harsh from the fa but meh,anyone know how long mancini is going to be off the sidelines for??hope he doesnt miss the united match as his claim will be heard before or on the 19th of april....

The FA never let us off with anything!

Adebayor 4 game ban v Arsenal for stamp on Van Persie and running the pitch to celebrate on front of the Arsenal fans. (That was fair)
(But what about when Van Persie ran over to our fans and start shouting F*ck Off)

Adebayor (straight red for nothing) v Stoke when he shrugged Huth off and Huth went down as if he was shot! We didnt even appeal that because we knew the FA would throw an extra game ban on top of that!

Carling Cup Semi-Final v Rags at Eastlands Gary Neville makes a gesture to Tevez and lets him off with that, But yet Tevez got a warning for celebrating!

Carling Cup Semi-Final at The Swamp- Gary Neville makes another gesture to City Fans and gets yet another warning!

Vieira deserved the 3 game ban v Stoke for kicking out at Whelan.

Mascherano challenge on Gareth Barry at Eastlands the FA let him off aswell.

And now Mancini gets charged for absolutely nothing...While Baconface bum boy is let off!

FA YOU ARE CORRUPT C*NTS

sniff said:
to be fair he did lose his cool and do something a bit silly, i dont see how anyone can have any complaints

THIS
ffs chill any other manager would be charged aswell,moyes did fckall thats why hes not been charged,anything against us at the moment an most think the worlds out to stop us getting 4th its ours to lose not theres to take away,we have had some gr8 results since xmas an some woeful ones,without the woeful ones we would be well clear.so as i say its ours to lose

tevezblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Disgraceful, that Moyes is also not part of the charge.

FA have basically already convicted Mancini.

Get used to this, Chelsea fans will tell you.

Nice excuse to ensure we don't have a manager on the sidelines, as we attempt to break top four.

What did Moyes do wrong? I don't understand what he did that you'd want him charged other than you hate him?

Charging Mancini is absolutely pathetic and is akin to some nothing tackles on the pitch resulting in yellow and red cards these days. He shouldn't have done it, but there is nothing in it at all.

Moyes rightly not charged, but warned, Mancini wrongly charged when he should have received a warning.

gotta agree with most of this,asking for moyes to be banned is typical example of being bias!!moyes deserves nuting,mancini...hard to call

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.