Mancini charged

As usual the provocateur gets away with it

Doubt it will have much impact. In fact it's probably quite useful to create a siege mentality.

Pam said:
They are taking the piss out of us.

Bobby entered Moyes technical area which is a no no. It was all smiles afterwards but it pains me to say it but Bobby was the aggressor in this, all he can do is serve it and get on with the game.

All the name calling going on is just sad, was always going to happen.

Andouble said:
moomba said:
Not embarrassed by any of it from what I've seen and read.

you don't find "After the game Bellars shook Moye's hand, congratulated him, said his team were much better than ours, we have no unity, no togetherness and that we'd never have what they have whilst we have that **** in charge" embarrassing?

Why would you chose to believe this ^ ?

I demand to know why Bobby Manc didn't thump the Gollum freak and have done with it. Disappointing.

More protection for these ''rare'' gems The British manager FFS. Baconface probably made the call..

tevezlaces said:
Pam said:
They are taking the piss out of us.

Bobby entered Moyes technical area which is a no no. It was all smiles afterwards but it pains me to say it but Bobby was the aggressor in this, all he can do is serve it and get on with the game.
was always going to happen.

Just watch it on TV again.

Kidd didnt try stopping him??

But it doesnt matter just sit him behind dug out like Arsene Ven did at OT, put someone at the side of him with comunications to Kidd and get Kidd to do touchline.

The FA are trying to keep us down and out of the Elite Top 4, fook em all and get in there and stick it up them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.