Mancini charged

tevezlaces said:
Pam said:
They are taking the piss out of us.

Bobby entered Moyes technical area which is a no no. It was all smiles afterwards but it pains me to say it but Bobby was the aggressor in this, all he can do is serve it and get on with the game.

All the name calling going on is just sad, was always going to happen.

Yup, spot on. Still, Mancini shouldn't have been charged.

It would seem that some on here would have you believe that Moyes had kidnapped Mancini's family and was threatening to eat them the way they have reacted. Staggering stuff.

Bobby Manc went to retrieve the ball from Golum who had no intention of throwing it back, he wanted to keep hold. He tried to cheat.

Cook got shut of the gobshite for his own protection and to stop atogonising MCFC supporters.

Bellamy on the other hand is a mystery as to what was said.
If what he said on here is true, he has to go.
If he was goading Golum (more likely) then hat off too him.

gollum has been quoted as saying if he hadn't caught the ball and let it go down the tunnel it would have wasted more time. bollocks! the ball wasn't going anywhere near the tunnel. it was going down the side which is how gollum caught it because he was in his technical area. the provocative twat didn't give it back so as to create more friction. the fact the frog eyed ginger kunt hasn't been charged as well is a fucking disgrace.

heatonmoorblue said:
Its right he has been charged, not setting a good example. Anyone know of any similar cases? I remember wenger and pardew squaring up so did they get punished?

Pardew got charged but cleared, Wenger got a £10k fine.

Any more than that for Mancini would be ridiculous.

tevezlaces said:
Pam said:
They are taking the piss out of us.

Bobby entered Moyes technical area which is a no no. It was all smiles afterwards but it pains me to say it but Bobby was the aggressor in this, all he can do is serve it and get on with the game.

All the name calling going on is just sad, was always going to happen.

The fella showed a lot of class afterwards by apologising to Moyes and having a drink with him. The FA are a bunch of jobsworth nobodies trying to big up their own self importance, there was nothing in this except a bit of passion.

GaudinoMotors said:
sniff said:
agree mate, but a sensible post has no place on blue moon, it must be the FA that stop us getting fourth place.

And their wa me thinking it was all them crap results we had through the season

That's a completely different argument - this thread is about Mancin's charge.
The debate is about the incosistancy of the FA or rather the consistancy of them charging us and letting other incidents and charges against others go.
Obviously the results will ultimately be our downfall (hopefully not)

I wasnt the one who changed the argument, it was others on the board who seem top honestly think that the FA will do anything to stop us finishing in the top four. Even charging our manager for charging into Moyes technical area and causing a scuffle, how dare they. But yeah their are inconsistant refs in the premiership, but thats not a bias against us.

and as far as i am aware Mancini hasnt been banned, or fined at this moment, if he gets more than a fine then you have grounds to complain.

rastus said:
Bobby Manc went to retrieve the ball from Golum who had no intention of throwing it back, he wanted to keep hold. He tried to cheat.

Cook got shut of the gobshite for his own protection and to stop atogonising MCFC supporters.

I'm sorry, just to try and make sense of the guff you posted above.

You start of by saying Moyes was intentionally goading Mancini by holding onto the ball? Then finish with hats off to Bellamy if he's trying to goad Moyes?

Good stuff.

blueH1969 said:
sniff said:
to be fair he did lose his cool and do something a bit silly, i dont see how anyone can have any complaints

THIS
ffs chill any other manager would be charged aswell,moyes did fckall thats why hes not been charged,anything against us at the moment an most think the worlds out to stop us getting 4th its ours to lose not theres to take away,we have had some gr8 results since xmas an some woeful ones,without the woeful ones we would be well clear.so as i say its ours to lose

THANK YOU!!i hate how ppl come on here and just say we deserve nothing cos we support the club being punished!!fa are not corrupt,they have punished all the top 4 teams in the past...ferdinand got a 4 game ban for god sake after the hul match,vermalen got his claim rejected a week ago,and thats all i can think off the top of my head and those all happend in the last few weeks!!god stop being so bias in ur oppinion,if it was harry redknapp oing this ud all say he deserves a ban

rastus said:

what was bellamy supposed to have said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.