Mancini critism of Hughes

Bonol said:
And you know more than Mancini?
Sorry to say yes it appears so
~snip~
Look we have got a better fucking midfield than 95% of the premiership, ~snip~

You really think so, I have been really depressed with our drive this entire year. Why so many draws, why no dominant performances..blah blah 200m.......... It because we don't have a decent midfield. I don't care if you think ours is better than 95% of other Premiership clubs, the reality is only if Veira can give the midfield a new lease of life we are not going to make the 4, period.

blueyes said:
Bonol said:
Sorry to say yes it appears so
~snip~
Look we have got a better fucking midfield than 95% of the premiership, ~snip~

You really think so, I have been really depressed with our drive this entire year. Why so many draws, why no dominant performances..blah blah 200m.......... It because we don't have a decent midfield. I don't care if you think ours is better than 95% of other Premiership clubs, the reality is only if Veira can give the midfield a new lease of life we are not going to make the 4, period.

Here's good old Don Partridge singing your song BE
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xehhE4gyTLM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xehhE4gyTLM</a>

Bonol said:
Stop fucking knit picking, Kompany is a spare Defensive midfielder who can also play centre half. Why the fuck did we buy Toure and Lescott if we were going to play Kompany at centre half, stop making excuses like Mancini's miscalculation of midfielders at the club. Robinho has started making excuses now about how its all our fault that hes a lazy cnut.
Kompany is a centre half and always has been. He can also play defensive midfield like Zabaleta, but he's not a proper midfielder. The top and bottom is our midfield isn't quite good enough.

Bonol said:
Kompany has been our best defender, why take him out of the back four, have you even been to a match this year - you soubd like a fucking plastic, grow up.

Kompany and Zabba are utility players, we need out and out midfielders who run all day and harass everything.

Get a life

You get a life, if Kompany is a centre half, explain why the fuck we buy Toure and Lescott, so Kompany who cost approx 6 MILLION could sit on the bench all year.

So here is a question, what would constitute an ultimate back four for all occasions. I'm not a fan of Zab as a top 4 RB. There for, how could we move around talent.

---------------Given----------------
Richards------Toure------Kompany-------Lescott

Lescott played a lot of his early football at left-back, so why not slot him back there.

"Lescott played a lot of his early football at left-back, so why not slot him back there."

I'd like to see this.

Boff said:

"Lescott played a lot of his early football at left-back, so why not slot him back there."

I'd like to see this.

Because he's said himself that he doesn't like playing at LB and it's not his better position.

--------------Given----------------
Richards------Kompany------Lescott-------Bridge

For me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.