Mancini Doesn't Understand...

SWP's back said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
Name them!
1. Yaya - Every 20 minutes he surges forward, apart from that he sits in the middle, running in treacle and offers nothing but 5 yard backward passes. Has no drive or urgency when the team really needs it to up the tempo.

2. Tevez - now hear me out on this. I know he is loved nby us all, and me too but there is a flaw in his game which needs adressing. Too many times he doesn't pass when he should to a player in space. Also, too many players pass to him when other players are in a better position. This is one of the problems in the team i referred to which Mancini hasn't adressed.

3. Centre defence. Kompany is a starter every game but it was a huge mistake to not buy a dominating CH in the summer and now it is unhinging our progress. Toure started the season well but has reverted to last seasons poor performances and Lescott is not good enough.

4. Full backs. - Exactly who are our full backs? Earlier in the season people argued once we got Boateng and Kolarov fit Mancini could unleash them into his preferred style of play and we'd be more attacking. Well, Kolarov is now a make shift left winger and Boateng is sat in the stand.

5. Milner - Offers little creatively and seems slow in the tackle. Doesn't domiante midfield at all.

6. Barry - once an acomplished player but now is too laboured in his play.
There's a few for you and I could probably continue.

Sorry - just don't have the time to justify all of that bollocks with a response.

I just hope we buy a whole new team as that appears to 8/9 players not good enough.

If only we still had Bellmy eh.

Mancini out.[/quote]
Well SWP you have rubber stamped your lack of ability in a meaningful argument. It's not that you can't be arsed it's that you simply can't. You're excellent at insulting people but at offering a coherent argument, you are inept and incapable. Don't worry your not the only one.

SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:
Usual suspects? You for real?

I've spent the last 12 months defending Mancini against the "cabal"!

Me and DD and BS and PB have had many a run in over this subject. This is NOT a Mancini-out rant. Not by a long way.

This is a criticism of the players mentality and willingness to do as little as possible to win a game.

But I suppose it's just easier on your part to lump us all in together rather than actually discussing any points?

It's about as lazy an approach as Tevez, Kolarov, and Yaya showed today...

Actually, can I take that all back? I'd just prefer one your now legendary "Fuck off Rag" responses and get it over and done with...

Do what you want. But if you wanna have a go at Mancini for being happy with the performance (which everyone I have met today has agreed was good) then I shall call you on it.

The OP is laughable as been stated many many times.

The op is indeed completely laughable. We were beaten because of one moment by Rooney. Silva had a chance first half and missed and united took their chances - in games like this the margins of success and failure are very small. It just shows we aren't quite ready to challenge for the title yet. There's no shame in that - but there is hame in people coming onto a public forum and spouting complete and utter nonsense and slagging off mancini.
we're are undeniably having a better season than we have done in a generation - that's a fact. Ok we beat united under sven - that doesn't mean that team was better than this one. united got beat by wolves - that doesn't mean wolves are better than them.
People need to grow a set of balls and act like men in defeat. Be pissed off - I am - but don't start talking sh*te

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Thought we played well enough, and Mancini is right on that score. In fact I thought Barry (my MotM), Silva and Ya Ya utterly dominated the midfield. What concerns me though, is that we never win the really big games. The difference today was up front. They conjured two goals out of nothing, whilst we had to endure Tevez at his brainless worst. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but he plays with blinkers on at times, his touch was poor and yet again he kept appearing in our half getting in the way. Mancini needs to tell him to pack it in and stay up top, or drop him. Unimpressed still by Dzeko - looks very wooden - but he must be given time to adjust to this league. Just pray that Tottenham don't fucking win

Fuck me

"Ya Ya utterly dominated the midfield."

i'v had 9 bottles of stella and 4 pint cans of carslberg extra since 9am this morniung,what the frig have u had son ?

he was a disgrace at any level

wireblue said:
SWP's back said:
Do what you want. But if you wanna have a go at Mancini for being happy with the performance (which everyone I have met today has agreed was good) then I shall call you on it.

The op is indeed completely laughable. We were beaten because of one moment by Rooney. Silvia had a chance first half and missed and united took their chances - in games like this the margins of success and failure are very small. It just shows we aren't quite ready to challenge for the title yet. There's no shame in that - but there is hame in people coming onto a public forum and spouting complete and utter nonsense and slagging off mancini.
we're are undeniably having a better season than we have done in a generation - that's a fact. Ok we beat united under sven - that doesn't mean that team was better than this one. united got beat by wolves - that doesn't mean wolves are better than them.
People need to grow a set of balls and act like men in defeat. Be pissed off - I am - but don't start talking sh*te
No we aren't. We are floundering and about to be displaced into 5th place in a matter of weeks. Wake up.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Thought we played well enough, and Mancini is right on that score. In fact I thought Barry (my MotM), Silva and Ya Ya utterly dominated the midfield. What concerns me though, is that we never win the really big games. The difference today was up front. They conjured two goals out of nothing, whilst we had to endure Tevez at his brainless worst. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but he plays with blinkers on at times, his touch was poor and yet again he kept appearing in our half getting in the way. Mancini needs to tell him to pack it in and stay up top, or drop him. Unimpressed still by Dzeko - looks very wooden - but he must be given time to adjust to this league. Just pray that Tottenham don't fucking win

Fooling no one.....This place is infested with the twats.

wireblue said:
SWP's back said:

The op is indeed completely laughable. We were beaten because of one moment by Rooney. Silva had a chance first half and missed and united took their chances - in games like this the margins of success and failure are very small. It just shows we aren't quite ready to challenge for the title yet. There's no shame in that - but there is hame in people coming onto a public forum and spouting complete and utter nonsense and slagging off mancini.

Top post mate

SWP's back said:
1. Yaya - Every 20 minutes he surges forward, apart from that he sits in the middle, running in treacle and offers nothing but 5 yard backward passes. Has no drive or urgency when the team really needs it to up the tempo.

2. Tevez - now hear me out on this. I know he is loved nby us all, and me too but there is a flaw in his game which needs adressing. Too many times he doesn't pass when he should to a player in space. Also, too many players pass to him when other players are in a better position. This is one of the problems in the team i referred to which Mancini hasn't adressed.

3. Centre defence. Kompany is a starter every game but it was a huge mistake to not buy a dominating CH in the summer and now it is unhinging our progress. Toure started the season well but has reverted to last seasons poor performances and Lescott is not good enough.

4. Full backs. - Exactly who are our full backs? Earlier in the season people argued once we got Boateng and Kolarov fit Mancini could unleash them into his preferred style of play and we'd be more attacking. Well, Kolarov is now a make shift left winger and Boateng is sat in the stand.

5. Milner - Offers little creatively and seems slow in the tackle. Doesn't domiante midfield at all.

Sorry - just don't have the time to justify all of that bollocks with a response.

I just hope we buy a whole new team as that appears to 8/9 players not good enough.

Mancini out.
Well SWP you have rubber stamped your lack of ability in a meaningful argument. It's not that you can't be arsed it's that you simply can't. You're excellent at insulting people but at offering a coherent argument, you are inept and incapable. Don't worry your not the only one.[/quote]

Ok - I shall humour you.

You stated "Some players are undropable and seem to be Mancini's darlings. This is not healthy and conducive to creating a winning team"

The you went on to name 8/9 players. What did you want? Mancini to replace all 8/9 mid-game when you were unhappy with their play.

1) Yaya - been one of our best players all season
2) Tevez - got a hattrick last week - had an off game today, did you want Jo on?
3) Kompany has been one of the most consistent and best CB's in the Prem this season.
4) Richards played as well as I have seen this season. Zaba had an off day but he has also been great and very dependable this season.
5) Milner played his best game of the season last week.
6) Barry - I have seen on this thread twice so far were some blue's man of the match today.

So as I say, what do you want, them not to be picked today through a premonition that they wouldn't be great? Or did you want them ALL taking off and subbing (which would have been interesting).

Infact we are fucking lucky to have only lost by one goal given how shit you think our team were.

Or, maybe, jusy maybe, you are talking out of your arse and have just been shown up as such.

Thanks for letting me waste 5 mins of my life pissing on your fire.

SWP's back said:
Name them!

Mancini out.[/quote]

Some quality moaning there! Firstly, Barry and Ya Ya (along with Silva) dominated the centre of midfield, not something you see very often from any visiting team at the Swamp, so they can't be that shit.
Secondly, Kolorov was playing left midfield, hardly his natural position, although I accept he was poor today.
Thirdly, name me a manager in the whole history of the game that's got every signing right! I'll give you a clue, there isn't one. The players Mancini has signed have been way better than most of Hughesless's efforts.

The only bit I'll agree with there today is the stuff about Tevez. I love the guy, but he needs to get the blinkers off and do what he's paid to, play up front

wireblue said:
SWP's back said:

Worded far better than I could have done.

Well said.

Why are people fretting about us finishing top 4 ? i suspect if we had drew you wouldn't be so chill out there are plenty of games left and one point proabaly won't have too much a bearing if you think spuds still have the champs league to think about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.