Mancini Doesn't Understand...

SWP's back said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
Good to see you back. Really missed your comments during the first three weeks of January when we didn't loose though.
Nice attempt at being smart but whether I posted in the first 3 weeks of jan is not an issue [I think I did actually].
I post on issues I feel need adressing yet to many people are blinded to see that this season is not going well, progress is not being made and too many of our players are not turning in performances week by week. Issues in the team are continuing most weeks and mancini isn't adressing them. Some players are undropable and seem to be Mancini's darlings. This is not healthy and conducive to creating a winning team.

Name them![/quote]
1. Yaya - Every 20 minutes he surges forward, apart from that he sits in the middle, running in treacle and offers nothing but 5 yard backward passes. Has no drive or urgency when the team really needs it to up the tempo.

2. Tevez - now hear me out on this. I know he is loved nby us all, and me too but there is a flaw in his game which needs adressing. Too many times he doesn't pass when he should to a player in space. Also, too many players pass to him when other players are in a better position. This is one of the problems in the team i referred to which Mancini hasn't adressed.

3. Centre defence. Kompany is a starter every game but it was a huge mistake to not buy a dominating CH in the summer and now it is unhinging our progress. Toure started the season well but has reverted to last seasons poor performances and Lescott is not good enough.

4. Full backs. - Exactly who are our full backs? Earlier in the season people argued once we got Boateng and Kolarov fit Mancini could unleash them into his preferred style of play and we'd be more attacking. Well, Kolarov is now a make shift left winger and Boateng is sat in the stand.

5. Milner - Offers little creatively and seems slow in the tackle. Doesn't domiante midfield at all.

6. Barry - once an acomplished player but now is too laboured in his play.
There's a few for you and I could probably continue.

SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:
Usual suspects? You for real?

I've spent the last 12 months defending Mancini against the "cabal"!

Me and DD and BS and PB have had many a run in over this subject. This is NOT a Mancini-out rant. Not by a long way.

This is a criticism of the players mentality and willingness to do as little as possible to win a game.

But I suppose it's just easier on your part to lump us all in together rather than actually discussing any points?

It's about as lazy an approach as Tevez, Kolarov, and Yaya showed today...

Actually, can I take that all back? I'd just prefer one your now legendary "Fuck off Rag" responses and get it over and done with...

Do what you want. But if you wanna have a go at Mancini for being happy with the performance (which everyone I have met today has agreed was good) then I shall call you on it.

The OP is laughable as been stated many many times.

You're just making this up as you go along aren't you?

I have never once stated anything in the slightest about Mancini. I never made the comments you are suggesting I made. I never even agreed with them...

I was actually only responsiding to someone many pages ago that claimed that was the best we've played at the swamp for years.

I disagreed.

And now I'm lumped in with the "usual suspects".

Have you actually tried reading the thread or do you have stock replies for anyone irrespective of what they've actually posted!

itsnevereasy said:
Balti said:
its just the usual suspects tbf

What gets me is that some seem to think that Mancini isn't going to be gutted by losing this game. What do we want to see Mancini losing it in an interview? Screaming that we should have won? He knows how the media work and he gives a claim and collective interview. Mancini is a proven winner, everyone who has worked alongside him has said that he is driven and passionate about winning and expects nothing but the best. To even suggest that he doesn't understand if fucking daft.

I bet if he has a cat it gets kicked across the front room when he gets home tonight!

i like a manager that tells it as it is. KK was always good at that. Mancini called it as it was. We didn't deserve to lose. A moment (or two) of brilliance wins it for them.

We have our own Nani but sadly he's injured

We have our own Rooney but I'm not sure whether he played today.

Top 4 target still well achievable.

K.Reeves right foot said:
SWP's back said:
Nice attempt at being smart but whether I posted in the first 3 weeks of jan is not an issue [I think I did actually].
I post on issues I feel need adressing yet to many people are blinded to see that this season is not going well, progress is not being made and too many of our players are not turning in performances week by week. Issues in the team are continuing most weeks and mancini isn't adressing them. Some players are undropable and seem to be Mancini's darlings. This is not healthy and conducive to creating a winning team.

Name them!
1. Yaya - Every 20 minutes he surges forward, apart from that he sits in the middle, running in treacle and offers nothing but 5 yard backward passes. Has no drive or urgency when the team really needs it to up the tempo.

2. Tevez - now hear me out on this. I know he is loved nby us all, and me too but there is a flaw in his game which needs adressing. Too many times he doesn't pass when he should to a player in space. Also, too many players pass to him when other players are in a better position. This is one of the problems in the team i referred to which Mancini hasn't adressed.

3. Centre defence. Kompany is a starter every game but it was a huge mistake to not buy a dominating CH in the summer and now it is unhinging our progress. Toure started the season well but has reverted to last seasons poor performances and Lescott is not good enough.

4. Full backs. - Exactly who are our full backs? Earlier in the season people argued once we got Boateng and Kolarov fit Mancini could unleash them into his preferred style of play and we'd be more attacking. Well, Kolarov is now a make shift left winger and Boateng is sat in the stand.

5. Milner - Offers little creatively and seems slow in the tackle. Doesn't domiante midfield at all.

6. Barry - once an acomplished player but now is too laboured in his play.
There's a few for you and I could probably continue.[/quote]

Sorry - just don't have the time to justify all of that bollocks with a response.

I just hope we buy a whole new team as that appears to 8/9 players not good enough.

If only we still had Bellmy eh.

Mancini out.

blue44 said:
itsnevereasy said:
What gets me is that some seem to think that Mancini isn't going to be gutted by losing this game. What do we want to see Mancini losing it in an interview? Screaming that we should have won? He knows how the media work and he gives a claim and collective interview. Mancini is a proven winner, everyone who has worked alongside him has said that he is driven and passionate about winning and expects nothing but the best. To even suggest that he doesn't understand if fucking daft.

I bet if he has a cat it gets kicked across the front room when he gets home tonight!

why the fuck we arguing ?

just 1 question

how the FUCK could any manager anywhere in any position within football accept and allow yaya lazy fucker tore to stay on that pitch in a derby ??????

fuckingh beyond belief

Just one answer.

What else was he to do? Milner had to come off and bring paddy on would of been worse.

Soulboy said:
SWP's back said:
Do what you want. But if you wanna have a go at Mancini for being happy with the performance (which everyone I have met today has agreed was good) then I shall call you on it.

The OP is laughable as been stated many many times.

I have never once stated anything in the slightest about Mancini. I never made the comments you are suggesting I made. I never even agreed with them...

I was actually only responsiding to someone many pages ago that claimed that was the best we've played at the swamp for years.

I disagreed.

Have you actually tried reading the thread or do you have stock replies for anyone irrespective of what they've actually posted!

Then my comments were not aimed at you. I do apologise though I still think that was the best I have seen us play at the swamp. Fine if you don't agree but plenty do.

Thought we played well enough, and Mancini is right on that score. In fact I thought Barry (my MotM), Silva and Ya Ya utterly dominated the midfield. What concerns me though, is that we never win the really big games. The difference today was up front. They conjured two goals out of nothing, whilst we had to endure Tevez at his brainless worst. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but he plays with blinkers on at times, his touch was poor and yet again he kept appearing in our half getting in the way. Mancini needs to tell him to pack it in and stay up top, or drop him. Unimpressed still by Dzeko - looks very wooden - but he must be given time to adjust to this league. Just pray that Tottenham don't fucking win

SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:

I disagreed.

Then my comments were not aimed at you. I do apologise though I still think that was the best I have seen us play at the swamp. Fine if you don't agree but plenty do.

Fair do's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.