Mancini Doesn't Understand...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Man City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's derby defeat: "Wayne Rooney can change every game because he is a fantastic player. But we didn't deserve to lose. We played very well and I'm not worried for the result because this is football. What was important is that we played a good game."

nope, sorry mate, we have to win, playing well is a luxury on top. Obviously you don't understand what the derby means either, so er, well done on playing well and leaving us 5th if Spurs and Chelsea win their games in hand, oh and for also leaving us without any doubt that we won't be competing for the league this season, nice one berto...

Tool

Soulboy said:
SWP's back said:
Utter rubbish and we did not play better under Sven.

I despair at city "fans" at time.

And I despair at those who refuse to see reality.

We did play better at the swamp under Sven. We could have won by a bagful such was our dominance that day.

We've even played better there under Keegan... you not go to the game when Berkovic ran the show?

And as much as it pains me to say, I thought we played better there last season under Hughes.

But that's all by the by... it's today's game that matters. And in my humble opinion too many didn't show up in a sky blue shirt, and to beat the rags we need to fire on every cylinder.

But I do love the way you use the term "city" fans to indicate those who disagree with you are somehow not City fans!

Classic approach.

Classic approach or not.

I stand by it.

Usual suspects with usual rubbish.

Expected by unwelcome as always.

K.Reeves right foot said:
SWP's back said:
**** off and go **** ******** mate.

You haven't a clue.

Damned if he did or didn't.

Yesterday I had poster after poster saying so long as we played well, that's all that mattered.

But yes, you are right, Mancini made Silva miss and made Rooney shin a wonder goal.

You are worse than the rag wums on here as you are meant to be a half decent poster but you are just looking for a reaction during a time of frayed emotions.

Well done, you suceeded.
SWP can I ask you a question?
It is obvious you like your role as the big internet bully but why doeas JMW have to 'fuck off' and go 'fuck himself' because he is ONCE AGAIN pissed off that we lost? That once again in a big game Mancini's side failed?
Please explain and do try to refrain from being so uncouth.

Your back once again I see never on here when we win I see.

Look at our results against top clubs. The Chelsea win was great, but it's been mostly disappointment, escaping by inches from Arsenal and Spurs away with a point.

I'm starting to see a future where we're fighting for 4th again and possibly not making it.

Ridiculous to see so much abuse for someone just giving his opinion. I don't agree with him, I think the manager got most things right today, but jmw doesn't deserve all this shit.

I've not always supported Mancini's tactics or comments but have no problem whatsoever today. We played well and got beat. Unluckily. I can live with that. There will be other days when lady luck smiles on us. His comments are to put as positive slant on the result as possible. Mancini has gone up in my estimation today, he did want to win, we tried to win and came up just short. We had United worried, very worried, not from a team playing out of their skin but a team at least their equal and in my view probably superior!

Soulboy said:
SWP's back said:
Utter rubbish and we did not play better under Sven.

I despair at city "fans" at time.

And I despair at those who refuse to see reality.

We did play better at the swamp under Sven. We could have won by a bagful such was our dominance that day.

We've even played better there under Keegan... you not go to the game when Berkovic ran the show?

And as much as it pains me to say, I thought we played better there last season under Hughes.

But that's all by the by... it's today's game that matters. And in my humble opinion too many didn't show up in a sky blue shirt, and to beat the rags we need to fire on every cylinder.

But I do love the way you use the term "city" fans to indicate those who disagree with you are somehow not City fans!

Classic approach.

Thats not really fair mate, under keegan and sven united always went for the win which made those games open, Today they didn't come at us they played on the break and were fortunate to win, you have to say that thier view to us has changed they see us as a threat and that is progress.

Barcon said:
[quote="K.Reeves right foot
SWP can I ask you a question?
It is obvious you like your role as the big internet bully but why doeas JMW have to 'fuck off' and go 'fuck himself' because he is ONCE AGAIN pissed off that we lost? That once again in a big game Mancini's side failed?
Please explain and do try to refrain from being so uncouth.

Good to see you back. Really missed your comments during the first three weeks of January when we didn't loose though.[/quote]
Nice attempt at being smart but whether I posted in the first 3 weeks of jan is not an issue [I think I did actually].
I post on issues I feel need adressing yet to many people are blinded to see that this season is not going well, progress is not being made and too many of our players are not turning in performances week by week. Issues in the team are continuing most weeks and mancini isn't adressing them. Some players are undropable and seem to be Mancini's darlings. This is not healthy and conducive to creating a winning team.

Didsbury Dave said:
Ridiculous to see so much abuse for someone just giving his opinion. I don't agree with him, I think the manager got most things right today, but jmw doesn't deserve all this shit.

Post bollocks and expect to get it back.

Or he could always run away for a few weeks.

As I have said, he is wumming as he always likes to after a defeat.

citysince88 said:
I have never been so embarassed by fellow blues, some of the Brain dead comments in this thread are fucking unbelievable, to take the managers comments and to falsely present them soley to justify having a dig makes me sick. Best supporters in the land what bollocks that is turning out to be.

its just the usual suspects tbf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.