Mancini Doesn't Understand...

I have never been so embarassed by fellow blues, some of the Brain dead comments in this thread are fucking unbelievable, to take the managers comments and to falsely present them soley to justify having a dig makes me sick. Best supporters in the land what bollocks that is turning out to be.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Man City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's derby defeat: "Wayne Rooney can change every game because he is a fantastic player. But we didn't deserve to lose. We played very well and I'm not worried for the result because this is football. What was important is that we played a good game."

nope, sorry mate, we have to win, playing well is a luxury on top. Obviously you don't understand what the derby means either, so er, well done on playing well and leaving us 5th if Spurs and Chelsea win their games in hand, oh and for also leaving us without any doubt that we won't be competing for the league this season, nice one berto...

**** off and go **** ******** mate.

You haven't a clue.

Damned if he did or didn't.

Yesterday I had poster after poster saying so long as we played well, that's all that mattered.

But yes, you are right, Mancini made Silva miss and made Rooney shin a wonder goal.

You are worse than the rag wums on here as you are meant to be a half decent poster but you are just looking for a reaction during a time of frayed emotions.

Well done, you suceeded.

i think the lads played really well today,but for mancini to say the result does not worry him,is a joke.....he should come to work with me on monday,then he will realise what the derby means......we had a great chance of challenging for the title,its gone now...not having a go at his tactics,i think they were pretty good,its just the,i'm not worried about the result bit,thats pissed me off.

Soulboy said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
That's the best that City have played at the swamp for years so fair play to Bobby, he went for the win.

Eh?

Sven went there and played them off the park... and WON.

Keegan went there a few times, when we were much weaker and they were much stronger, and routinely gave them a game and won points at the swamp.

Trust me, this is nowhere near one of the best performances we're had at their place by some distance.

Utter rubbish and we did not play better under Sven.

I despair at city "fans" at time.

SPIDERBOY said:
i think the lads played really well today,but for mancini to say the result does not worry him,is a joke.....he should come to work with me on monday,then he will realise what the derby means......we had a great chance of challenging for the title,its gone now...not having a go at his tactics,i think they were pretty good,its just the,i'm not worried about the result bit,thats pissed me off.

hes not worried about the result because if we play like that for the rest of the season, we will make the champions league. he didnt say he was fine with the result, he actually said "we deserved at least point," i dont know what you want him to say exactly? "tevez played shite and silva shoulda scored?" what good would that do?

Re: JoeMercer'sWay doesn't understand...

Sigh said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
the quote is there, but if your happy that our manager accepts defeat, then fine.

not complained about the performance or tactics, but you lot blabber on about stuff not relevant to the thread to justify what you think your attack of me is.

Who said this?

"Mancini getting desperate whilst highlighting our lack of central midfielders which he decided that Vieira was adequate cover for in January..."

"difference-Nani, pretty and clinical. Silva-pretty."

"there we go, what happens when you don't take your chances? they score, well done City, well done for being incompetent."

"silva spoiling anything good we do. could well come back to cost us."

"still not bothered about it, we never beat them(bar 1 fluke off Benjani's shoulder) so have no expectations, specially with Mancini's negative ways in big games."

One poster I would vote for having a one week wum ban is whichever poster you just quoted saying those things.

Cannot believe some posters say we have made no progress.

Are you for real?

Today we were by far the better team and were unlucky not to get a result.
I cannot remember us playing any better at the swamp.

We have come a long way and the likes of united and Chelsea take us seriously.

If u can't see that you're blind!! (or maybe don't want to see it)

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Man City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's derby defeat: "Wayne Rooney can change every game because he is a fantastic player. But we didn't deserve to lose. We played very well and I'm not worried for the result because this is football. What was important is that we played a good game."

nope, sorry mate, we have to win, playing well is a luxury on top. Obviously you don't understand what the derby means either, so er, well done on playing well and leaving us 5th if Spurs and Chelsea win their games in hand, oh and for also leaving us without any doubt that we won't be competing for the league this season, nice one berto...

**** off and go **** ******** mate.

You haven't a clue.

Damned if he did or didn't.

Yesterday I had poster after poster saying so long as we played well, that's all that mattered.

But yes, you are right, Mancini made Silva miss and made Rooney shin a wonder goal.

You are worse than the rag wums on here as you are meant to be a half decent poster but you are just looking for a reaction during a time of frayed emotions.

Well done, you suceeded.
SWP can I ask you a question?
It is obvious you like your role as the big internet bully but why doeas JMW have to 'fuck off' and go 'fuck himself' because he is ONCE AGAIN pissed off that we lost? That once again in a big game Mancini's side failed?
Please explain and do try to refrain from being so uncouth.

Soulboy said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
That's the best that City have played at the swamp for years so fair play to Bobby, he went for the win.

Eh?

Sven went there and played them off the park... and WON.

Keegan went there a few times, when we were much weaker and they were much stronger, and routinely gave them a game and won points at the swamp.

Trust me, this is nowhere near one of the best performances we're had at their place by some distance.

What game were you watching?
I thought we were the beter side, you cant atune for the wimmer. it was class.

but dont fear were on the up

HDB

And the award for 'Most Predictable and Ridiculous thread' goes too...

Good performance, unlucky to lose.

With fans like some of ours, who needs opposition fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.