Mancini : English are nationalist . is it true ?

lancs blue said:
Mancio said:
are just the tabloids that are xenophobic or you think also many City's fans so are ?

what do you think about the "mancini outers" ? how many of them are just nationalist/xenophobic piece of shit ?
They're just silly! ;-)

Seriously, most City fans couldn't care less if the manager and players were little green aliens as long as we win something soon! There'll always be a few with more extreme views, it's inevitable.

why ??

-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:38 pm --

Keith Moon said:
The fact that we sacked the brightest British young manager and replaced him with an Italian manager is still a snail in the eye of the press.

Arabs sacked him.

now the italian is just the easy target. if you let them kill him the next target will be the big one i believe.

but the question is another : what about the fans ?

Mancio said:
lancs blue said:
They're just silly! ;-)

Seriously, most City fans couldn't care less if the manager and players were little green aliens as long as we win something soon! There'll always be a few with more extreme views, it's inevitable.

why ??

It's just a reflection of society, sadly there's a minority of people in the UK with xenophobic views so it's inevitable that a few will end up supporting City.

Bluemoon115 said:
Racism card.

Nice.

He's not using the racism card, he's making a very, very good point about the English press being xenophobic - and in my view he's right (well the tabloids, Talkshite and anything on Sky Sports). I don't believe our fans give a shite about the nationality of the manager, let's face it enough of them wanted Hughes out!

lancs blue said:
Mancio said:

It's just a reflection of society, sadly there's a minority of people in the UK with xenophobic views so it's inevitable that a few will end up supporting City.

yeah , i know , its inevitable.

but its really so inevitable also here on the forum ?

-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:43 pm --

malg said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Racism card.

Nice.

He's not using the racism card, he's making a very, very good point about the English press being xenophobic - and in my view he's right (well the tabloids, Talkshite and anything on Sky Sports). I don't believe our fans give a shite about the nationality of the manager, let's face it enough of them wanted Hughes out!

then , why AJ is the preferite , and the most protected , from the fans here ? is he really the best player ? or is he just english even when he is drunk ?

Mancio said:
lancs blue said:

malg said:

then , why AJ is the preferite , and the most protected , from the fans here ? is he really the best player ? or is he just english even when he is drunk ?

It's partly because he's English, but also partly because he's young, I think. When people see young players they see potential and that makes them more excited about the player because it's not just ''what you see is what you get''.

Also AJ is a type of player that the English/British have always had a particular liking for - a fast, tricky, traditional winger.

There aren't that many who could argue that AJ should start instead of Silva right now anyway - but there are many who think they both should.

well keith seeing as they hammered in the nails, their hypocrisy is unparalleled?
Keith Moon said:
The fact that we sacked the brightest British young manager and replaced him with an Italian manager is still a snail in the eye of the press.

southern muppet said:
Mancio said:

It's partly because he's English, but also partly because he's young, I think. When people see young players they see potential and that makes them more excited about the player because it's not just ''what you see is what you get''.

Also AJ is a type of player that the English/British have always had a particular liking for - a fast, tricky, traditional winger.

There aren't that many who could argue that AJ should start instead of Silva right now anyway - but there are many who think they both should.

then AJ is protected becouse is young ?

and why the 3 years younger balotelli has been abused on this board just a few days ago ?

enough buy the sun and the mail to suggest this little island is largely xenophobic,tribal even,the evidence is in every-day conversations ,head-lines and news reports.Murdoch has made a fortune pandering to it,the BNP and UKIP depend on it.Freddy Laker unintentionally helped to curb it by introducing affordable travel,made it much harder to lie about how great this country is compared to abroad, pity he was shafted by our national carrier.I dont hear any city fans slagging RM for being italian but for playing negative 'italian' football,but Hughes got condemned for being Welsh,and no mistake.Fickle really ,our most popular player by far is from Argentina,the owners are devout Muslims and are revered by all,so the nationalist tag is not accurate imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.