Mancini fear of failure?

simon23 said:
mcfcliam said:
Yeah, that's why Jose wanted to pay £30m+ for him...

mate dont listen to Mancio....he has a clear anti tevez agenda and has done for a while...quite a few people on here are starting to see through this guy.

So why should anyone listen to the half dozen on here with a clear anti-Mancini agenda?<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:14 am --<br /><br />
K.Reeves right foot said:
Marvin said:
That is a great post from Damocles.
It is not. Not even in the slightest.

No - it really was.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It in the exisisting nucleus of deadwood, and top performers, who he can't motivate and gameplan enough, to get us where we should be.

What are you trying to say? Boo the team and/or the manager? How about the owner? We are third and well placed in two major cups. Injuries have hit us hard but key players are due back soon. OK our form hasn't been good for a while but do you really think piling on the agony helps anybody? Loyal Manchester City supporters? - do me a favour.

Didsbury Dave said:
If you want to play at simplistic playground generalisations, I'd say mamcinis hair and scarf has turned some of our fans into stepford wives.

But it would ruin what is a decent debate. And we all know what you think of us city fans: "shit fans" was the term you used.

And some are.

So you don't think Dave, that the money that has come into our possession has changed the very nature of a hell of a lot of fans?

Serious question.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
If you want to play at simplistic playground generalisations, I'd say mamcinis hair and scarf has turned some of our fans into stepford wives.

But it would ruin what is a decent debate. And we all know what you think of us city fans: "shit fans" was the term you used.

And some are.

So you don't think Dave, that the money that has come into our possession has changed the very nature of a hell of a lot of fans?

Serious question.

I don't. Shit football is shit football! A crap performance is a crap performance!

The money hasn't changed the fans views and perspectives, our owners have with their plans for our future and the players they have signed for us. Its one thing seeing a Pearce team play shit but when you see a Mancini team play likewise, a man who has won 3 Italian league titles and 11 very expensively assembled players that promise so very much yet constantly deliver a sum much less than their part then yes, people will rightly question and why the fuck not?

When we got taken over, it wasn't a few lads on here that promised we would become the greatest team in the world, it was our owners and it was our senior management team.

They raised the bar, they raised the expectations and its them that now have to deliver.

blueinsa said:
SWP's back said:
And some are.

Serious question.

I don't. Shit football is shit football! A crap performance is a crap performance!

The money hasn't changed the fans views and perspectives, our owners have with their plans for our future and the players they have signed for us. Its one thing seeing a Pearce team play shit but when you see a Mancini team play likewise, a man who has won 3 Italian league titles and 11 very expensively assembled players that promise so very much yet constantly deliver a sum much less than their part then yes, people will rightly question and why the fuck not?

When we got taken over, it wasn't a few lads on here that promised we would become the greatest team in the world, it was our owners and it was our senior management team.

They raised the bar, they raised the expectations and its them that now have to deliver.

And as I have said, in the 7 previous home games (before Fulham), we won 7. Scored 24 and conceded 5.

That was all hardly shit football.

The fact we were missing Kompany, De Jong, Richards, Silva, Johnson, SWP (wasn't fully fit having trained once with a back injury) didn't exactly help us or our tempo.

Certainly Kompany, De Jong and Silva are the heart of our team and with Tevez mis-firing on Sunday, we were not helped.

Sunday was a shit game and shit atmosphere (after the first 10 minutes with the Kippax pllaying with the South Stand), but these things happen.

SWP's back said:
blueinsa said:

And as I have said, in the 7 previous home games (before Fulham), we won 7. Scored 24 and conceded 5.

That was all hardly shit football.

The fact we were missing Kompany, De Jong, Richards, Silva, Johnson, SWP (wasn't fully fit having trained once with a back injury) didn't exactly help us or our tempo.

Certainly Kompany, De Jong and Silva are the heart of our team and with Tevez mis-firing on Sunday, we were not helped.

Sunday was a shit game and shit atmosphere (after the first 10 minutes with the Kippax pllaying with the South Stand), but these things happen.

we haven't played well at home since Villa at home imo, only at sporadic points in certain matches have we really shown what we can do.

shadygiz said:
SWP's back said:
So why should anyone listen to the half dozen on here with a clear anti-Mancini agenda?

i think you will find that figure has substantially increased over the last few weeks

It has yes. But the point still stands.

johnny crossan said:
shadygiz said:
i think you will find that figure has substantially increased over the last few weeks

yeah at least seven

fnar fnar<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:52 am --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
shadygiz said:

It has yes. But the point still stands.

as it does from the other side too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.