Mancini Football Management Skills

NipHolmes said:
Why is questioning Mancini a taboo subject?

Why is it that memebers who question are frowned upon and replied to negatively?

Mancini is manager of a club that we supported long before he came here. As supporters we have the right to and people shouldn't be ridiculed for doing so.

I'm not posting an opinon-post in this thread but I do resent the 'forum police' that come into threads and tear chunks out of members that ask genuine questions. Fair enough if you think they are a WUM but if post appears to be genuine and provokes good discussion then leave people to it and keep out of it.

Just saying.

POST OF THE DAY!!!!!!

NipHolmes said:

Why is it that memebers who question are frowned upon and replied to negatively?

Mancini is manager of a club that we supported long before he came here. As supporters we have the right to and people shouldn't be ridiculed for doing so.

I'm not posting an opinon-post in this thread but I do resent the 'forum police' that come into threads and tear chunks out of members that ask genuine questions. Fair enough if you think they are a WUM but if post appears to be genuine and provokes good discussion then leave people to it and keep out of it.

Just saying.

Forget it mate. As I've said before, there's a few on here who'd support changing the name of our club to Roberto Mancini Football Club so deep is their infatuation with the guy.

If I remember correctly, Brian Clough once said that top managers are 90 percent all the same, seperated by styles of play, the other 10 percent is what makes a manager special.

That 'special' attribute is can be anything from motivating the players, man management, aura, inspiration, etc..

What made Brian Clough successful was those special attributes, his man management was second to none, he managed his players personalties perfectly and gave them great inspiration to win.

Mancini's biggest downfall is his man management, modern footballers want to be shown love and affection and I don't think Mancini is good at that at all.

Mancini portrays the typical Italian dictator mentality and I dont think that personality works very well in modern football, he seems to be more interesting in club politics, demanding power more than anything to me.

BillyShears said:
NipHolmes said:

Just saying.

Forget it mate. As I've said before, there's a few on here who'd support changing the name of our club to Roberto Mancini Football Club so deep is their infatuation with the guy.

What some people don't agree with your opinion

KennyG said:
NipHolmes said:

Just saying.

POST OF THE DAY!!!!!![/

Wot City must have lost or drawn this week

KennyG said:
NipHolmes said:

Just saying.

POST OF THE DAY!!!!!!

Because it's the same old shit day after day after day. People who don't like Mancini, we get it. But he is the current premier league winning manager now and unbeaten in the league this season. You can question some parts of his management, like I did when I tore strips off him for subbing Balotelli at West Ham, but to question his position as manager deserves every bit of vitriol they get.

NipHolmes said:

Just saying.

Who said it was a taboo subject? it didn't need a another thread, the fact the way the op worded it makes you think it is any different to all the others just shows he has got what he wanted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.