Mancini/Hughes poll

Are you happy with Mark Hughes being replaced by Roberto Mancini?

• Yes

Votes: 547 55.5%
  • No

Votes: 438 44.5%

• Total voters
I voted 'NO' because I was a Hughes Inner he should have been given the full season in my view. Mancini has my full backing though.

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
firthy81 said:
I voted 'NO' because I was a Hughes Inner he should have been given the full season in my view. Mancini has my full backing though.

He WAS given full season. And half a season on top of that.

With mostly Sven's team

YankeeBlue said:
With mostly Sven's team

Yeah, the team that finished 9th. Mark excelled himself with same squad added with Zabaleta's, Robinho's, Kompany's etc by finishing 10th.

And now his team is in 6th just points off the Champions League and the semi final of the Carling Cup, he's moved forward

YankeeBlue said:
He WAS given full season. And half a season on top of that.

With mostly Sven's team

ALL managers inherit the previous managers team. It's not like he didn't bring in any of his own players before the Summer spending spree.

SWP, TBH, Zab, Kompany, Shay, Bellamy, De Jong, Robinho and Jo (He sanctioned the deal even if he didn't get the ball rolling). That's more than most managers get to create their 'own team'. So no excuses in my book....

Add to the fact that Hughes took the City job before the takeover, when we had nothing to spend. So where would he have got us without those players funded by ADUG at the last minute ? If last season was anything to go by then probably relegated...

Whoever started this wants shooting. Its this type of thing that helps Talk Shite put the shite in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.