Mancini "I`m very angry"

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Similar reply by Baconface when he won the cup with Aberdeen, many years ago but did not rate the performance.

It bodes well for the future........

ha ha yeah after we humped Rangers in the final

Aussie! said:
Pearce_out said:
best manager I have ever seen at city and I know that after 4 games, thats how good he is.

think you need to calm down a tad- the opposition we've played against arn't exactly quality sides.

True, however we would have drawn or lost most of them under the previous incumbent

How can he say he is angry after a 4-1 victory. That would piss me off if I was playing. Don't tell the media you are angry. Keep it for the players.

Ducado said:
Aussie! said:
think you need to calm down a tad- the opposition we've played against arn't exactly quality sides.

True, however we would have drawn or lost most of them under the previous incumbent

Agree- and you beat me to the punch! i just edited forgetting to mention that :)

its funny you know but i did feel pissed of at conceding but not because of the old mentality of city we are going to blow it but only 1 mistake in the whole of the game by a defender cost us a goal at it did annoy me.

mancini and his way of thinking is spot on and long may it continue

Aussie! said:
Pearce_out said:
best manager I have ever seen at city and I know that after 4 games, thats how good he is.

You don't know how old he is though!!!

Esteban de la Sexface said:
How can he say he is angry after a 4-1 victory. That would piss me off if I was playing. Don't tell the media you are angry. Keep it for the players.

he can say he's angry cos he's a winner and won't accept errors of any kind; whether individual or collective. what would you rather? a manager who scrapes a win and says the team were outstanding just to get the result or a manager who, three goals up, would complain it's not good enough to concede a goal. the former type of manager settles for the best he hopes he can achieve. the second, one who knows what it takes to be the best.

Esteban de la Sexface said:

he can say he's angry cos he's a winner and won't accept errors of any kind; weather individual or collective. what would you rather? a manager who scrapes a win and says the team were outstanding just to get the result or a manager who, three goals up, would complain it's not good enough to concede a goal. the former type of manager settles for the best he hopes he can achieve. the second, one who knows what it takes to be the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.