Mancini "I`m very angry"

Gelsons Dad said:
shadygiz said:
not as angry as fat sam by the sounds....he's locked the dressing room door and refusing to do an interview ;p

anyone got a link to the post match interview?

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=724066&sec=england&cc=4716" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... nd&cc=4716</a>

alera said:
he is making Mark Hughes and his backroom staff look like clowns.

to be fair hughes and his backroom staff did a pretty good job of doing that themselves! lol

I know at least 3 hughes inners who have finally come out and said hughes was right to go.

Mancini is a master at masking his plans and emotions.

When he said he wanted to win the Premier League don't trust him.

He actually wanted to win the Champions League, preferably beating Inter in the final.

Gelsons Dad said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
How can he say he is angry after a 4-1 victory. That would piss me off if I was playing. Don't tell the media you are angry. Keep it for the players.

No, you've missed the point. He is making a statement of intent. Both internally and externally he is setting the standard he requires. He's making it absolutely clear that he knows how good the team can be and will not settle for anything less. I guarantee he will have praised the team behind closed doors but will also make it clear that the goal was avoidable.

Yep, and the players need to show that intent as well. You could see Mancini was angry on the touchline, I have no problem with him saying that later as long as he doesnt name any names publicly. I am pretty sure he has done the "behind closed doors" thing with individual players after the match as well as praising the team performance. We all said Hughes was too detached, I think it's great the new guy shows exactly what he is thinking.

And I like what he is thinking (at least I like what he shows us he is thinking, if you see what I mean) ....

it's true there where a couple of bad lapses. interesting that shay was captain tonight. mancini seems to be looking for a better understanding between the keeper and the back four. unfortunate that we saw plenty of examples of just the opposite.

garrido and someone else gave away corners when, with a little more co-ordination with given we could have been back in possession.

for their goal, given's pass was fine, to a point. if vinnie had been switched on, he would have had plenty of time and options to control the ball and play a simple pass.

zab's dodgy 'header' was ridiculous, but I guess that's zab... he thinks he's a foot taller and a yard quicker than he really is ;)

bizzbo said:
it's true there where a couple of bad lapses. interesting that shay was captain tonight. mancini seems to be looking for a better understanding between the keeper and the back four. unfortunate that we saw plenty of examples of just the opposite.

garrido and someone else gave away corners when, with a little more co-ordination with given we could have been back in possession.

for their goal, given's pass was fine, to a point. if vinnie had been switched on, he would have had plenty of time and options to control the ball and play a simple pass.

zab's dodgy 'header' was ridiculous, but I guess that's zab... he thinks he's a foot taller and a yard quicker than he really is ;)

Zab got turned inside out a few times by Gamst Pederson

PaulPowerShower said:
bizzbo said:

Well, possibly, but with Petrov ahead of him instead of the more defensively-able SWP, Zab will be more exposed to one-on-one situations with opposing wide-left players.

Haslingdon said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Well, possibly, but with Petrov ahead of him instead of the more defensively-able SWP, Zab will be more exposed to one-on-one situations with opposing wide-left players.
No, I meant that Zab fucked up by not watching the ball, by letting Pederson get the better of him and just generally coming off 2nd best on quite a few occasions

Pederson was better - nowt to do with Petrov

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.