Mancini ; I stay at City

BillyShears said:
i'd put up with Mancini's ways if we were winning the league or at least fighting for it...

How very magnanimous of you. And there was me thinking that you had made your mind up about Mancini pretty much the day he arrived and that there were no circumstances under which you would give the guy a break.

Ragnarok said:
BillyShears said:
And how stupid of you to assume such a ridiculous thing. I believe that entertainment should be commensurate to the quality of players you have and the quality of the opposition. Bet that's a bit complicated for you to get your head round so please feel free to stick to your assumptions...

Your opinion is strange but to each his own. For me , end results are all that matters not how they are achieved. If it includes entertainment so be it , if not so be it.

I have been wanting to ask this question for a while - How old are you?

what a question !?!

he always says he fancies City since Sir winston Churchill age

anyway he is twelwe

Lancet Fluke said:
BillyShears said:
i'd put up with Mancini's ways if we were winning the league or at least fighting for it...

How very magnanimous of you. And there was me thinking that you had made your mind up about Mancini pretty much the day he arrived and that there were no circumstances under which you would give the guy a break.

I don't need to give the guy a break. He gets paid over 4 million euros a year to manage MCFC. He has had a blank cheque book and inherited some of his best players. There are minimum expectations placed upon him not by me, but by the owners of the club...and up until a few weeks ago he was struggling to meet them.

Iz very impotant. I stay in City. I fight for champions League. I figh for title with strong team. This iz important.

BillyShears said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I don't need to give the guy a break. He gets paid over 4 million euros a year to manage MCFC. He has had a blank cheque book and inherited some of his best players. There are minimum expectations placed upon him not by me, but by the owners of the club...and up until a few weeks ago he was struggling to meet them.

Perhaps you could give us a break then ;-)

BillyShears said:
Lancet Fluke said:

He's back on track now. We would look like pricks if he made those targets and we sacked him,even if it was for jose. the media and fans of other clubs would rip us to shreads. we'd be an utter joke.

Ducado said:
BillyShears said:

Perhaps you could give us a break then ;-)

Perhaps you could go find a less opinionated thread more to your liking - rather than trolling around after those who aren't dyed in the wool Mancini lovers...;- )

beellisheep is landing his 31,000 feet plane...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZxMreSZ-Ps[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.