Mancini ; I stay at City

BillyShears said:
Gelsons Dad said:
As for the Bowery they only use 400 thread count egyptian cotton linen so you can sort your own transport cheapskate!

Ha! You must be rolling in it...I'll tell you what....upgrade me to wherever you'd stay....let it be your treat since you're trying every so hard to be helpful...;- )

-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:56 pm --

Mancio said:
i'm in a very good feeling this days. so i'll patiently wait for your apologising for called me rag wum.

where apologising wont come i feel free to write what i think about you , and the nicest word will be clown.

Write what you want pal - it's pretty obvious I think you're a rag...

there is just a difference between me and you . you think i'm a rag. I'M SURE YOU ARE A RAG

Mancio said:
there is just a difference between me and you . you think i'm a rag. I'M SURE YOU ARE A RAG

There's a massive difference between me and you. I've been to countless City matches with dozens of people from this forum. You're a screen name and a joke who nobody on here has ever met/spoken to/been to a game with. So forgive me if I'm not going to cry too much over you being SURE[/b} of what I am...

You really should think this battle through in all honesty - you're constantly behaving like a bit of a twat and you rarely get pulled on it simply because your entire schtick is pro Mancini - but plenty are slowly rumbling you. The best way to keep your rag credentials hidden is to occasionally tone down the attitude...

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

There's a massive difference between me and you. I've been to countless City matches with dozens of people from this forum. You're a screen name and a joke who nobody on here has ever met/spoken to/been to a game with. So forgive me if I'm not going to cry too much over you being SURE[/b} of what I am...

You really should think this battle through in all honesty - you're constantly behaving like a bit of a twat and you rarely get pulled on it simply because your entire schtick is pro Mancini - but plenty are slowly rumbling you. The best way to keep your rag credentials hidden is to occasionally tone down the attitude...

you can wrote dozen and dozen of lines thanks to being english , but be quiet if you continues to insult me i will wrote tones and tones of insults in my language

amd , by the way , the more you write the more you confirm how a clown you are. my only one doubt if what the hell are you doing at 31,000 feet on america while you should be at madrid to lick mourinho's hurt ass.

Quality last few pages of this thread, top draw comedy.

Anyway, in line with the thread itself - whether Mancini thinks he "stays" at City or not is irrelevant at this stage, nothing matters bar the remaining 6 games of the season.

Fuck up top4 and lose final and his feet won't touch the floor.

IMO we will romp 4th, get v.v. close to 3rd, and win the FA Cup, in which case he will be our manager come August.

Rammy Blue said:

Anyway, in line with the thread itself - whether Mancini thinks he "stays" at City or not is irrelevant at this stage, nothing matters bar the remaining 6 games of the season.

IMO we will romp 4th, get v.v. close to 3rd, and win the FA Cup, in which case he will be our manager come August.

are you the ones who decide ? or yours are just the usual wishthinking ??

afaik mancini will be next year City manager even if we should lose all 6 remainings games

but surely you and the other cabals accolites can show some evidence of what you sayd...

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:

is you the ones who decide ? or yours are just the usual wishthinking ??

afaik mancini will be next year City manager even if we should lose all 6 remains games

I've always humoured your posts, Mancio, but don't be such a prick.

You know full fucking well that I don't decide and neither do you.

If you seriously think that we could lose these 6 games and Bob would survive then you are utterly deluded.

Mancio said:
[

you can wrote dozen and dozen of lines thanks to being english , but be quiet if you continues to insult me i will wrote tones and tones of insults in my language

I'm not insulting you - i'm calling you what you are - a rag....

amd , by the way , the more you write the more you confirm how a clown you are. my only one doubt if what the hell are you doing at 31,000 feet on america while you should be at madrid to lick mourinho's hurt ass.

I could care less whether Mou is hurt or not. He's got more important trophies than Mancini could ever dream of having. Ultimately that's what stings you - that no matter how hard you try - you'll never be able to change the fact that Mou's head and shoulders a better manager who won his important trophies, rather than being handed most of them by default...

Rammy - I suspect you're right. The cup and 3rd/4th....we have another season of nose bleed Bob, Platt, et al. Oh joy of joys...thankfully we've got some top players who'll at least attempt to entertain...

I think the interesting scenario comes, rammy, if we do finish in the top four, which we really should, and mourinho becomes available.

I know what I'd do in a heartbeat but what about the sheikh? I have half a hunch he may not be able to resist the lure of the special one. Now that would be interesting ......

Would the St. bob brigade take to the streets a la Sven? Or would he be forgotten like yesterday's chip paper? The fa cup is a real curveball in that it would send us fans delirious but I'm not sure how important it is to the big man. Winning it may make things difficult for him in some ways.

I'm sure cook and khaldoon looked a bit uneasy in the wembley directors box after the final whistle the other week ;-)

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
[

I'm not insulting you - i'm calling you what you are - a rag....

I could care less whether Mou is hurt or not. He's got more important trophies than Mancini could ever dream of having. Ultimately that's what stings you - that no matter how hard you try - you'll never be able to change the fact that Mou's head and shoulders a better manager who won his important trophies, rather than being handed most of them by default...

Rammy - I suspect you're right. The cup and 3rd/4th....we have another season of nose bleed Bob, Platt, et al. Oh joy of joys...thankfully we've got some top players who'll at least attempt to entertain...

So you value performance and entertainment over end results. How intriguing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.