Mancini ; I stay at City

Mancio said:
you may well be free to dont like him.

you should NOT feeel so much free to write bollocks like the ones i'm quoting.

The Premiership standard has dropped in recent seasons and we should've been challenging for the title with that squad - Opinion

He put a weakened team out in the Carling Cup - Fact

Mancini inherited a good set of players and has done so throughout his Management career - Fact

Marwood and Cook are major players in the transfers - Fact

I've openly said I don't like Mancini - Not Fact

Why are you on this forum? You support the Manager only. Not the team. I'd move seats if I ended up next to you at The COMS.

forevermancity said:
jay_mcfc said:
There is no chance or reason for Mancini to leave us. He would be absolute nuts to leave the 'richest club in the world' as any manager would be.

It's mainly just a load of shite made up by journalists (arf!) and those on here that feel the need to tarnish Mancini as potentially not being loyal to suit their own disloyalty to the manager. It is frankly absurd to think Mancini will walk away from us in the summer but let them have it their way.
For once you speak sense, there is no chance he will willingly leave. The only reason I can think of is to see his dad

And let's face it, he has managed to get over to Italy pretty regularly this season to see him, parting immediately after a match and leaving the interviews to Kiddo and Platt.

It doesn't seem to have hurt us much, does it?

MCFC BOB said:
Ducado said:
I do not subscribe to the thinking that the PL has been poor this season, quite the opposite, it appears that many teams have improved, the excuse that the PL has been poor is normally trotted out by those that loved the old top 4 status
*applauds*.

*applauds* II

peoffrey said:
Mancini inherited a good set of players and has done so throughout his Management career - Fact

Why exactly do people try and talk about a subject authoritatively if they obviously have NO CLUE what they are on about?

Mancini didn't inherit a good squad at Fiorentina, Lazio or Inter. Inter's squad was nowhere near good enough to beat the rivals at the time. At Fiorentina and Lazio, HE ACTIVELY HAD HIS BEST PLAYERS SOLD FROM UNDERNEATH HIM. He replaced them with worse players, and still made them finish higher!

This is the man who made Corradi the top goalscorer in the league because Crespo got sold from under him.

peoffrey said:
Mancio said:

The Premiership standard has dropped in recent seasons and we should've been challenging for the title with that squad - Opinion

Why are you on this forum? You support the Manager only. Not the team. I'd move seats if I ended up next to you at The COMS.

FACT ????? PMSL

fiorentina was financially failing and mancini won italia cup ther

lazio the same

inter was winning nothing from ages

city was coming from 10 consecutive draws and conceding left centre and right

he played in the mikimouse cup the men he believed to be good enough

and , at the end , marwood and cook cant do nothing without mancini beneplacet.

this are the real FATC

peoffrey said:
Mancio said:

Completely agree with you..............................

Damocles said:
Why exactly do people try and talk about a subject authoritatively if they obviously have NO CLUE what they are on about?

Mancini didn't inherit a good squad at Fiorentina, Lazio or Inter. Inter's squad was nowhere near good enough to beat the rivals at the time. At Fiorentina and Lazio, HE ACTIVELY HAD HIS BEST PLAYERS SOLD FROM UNDERNEATH HIM. He replaced them with worse players, and still made them finish higher!

This is the man who made Corradi the top goalscorer in the league because Crespo got sold from under him.

Of course I know what I'm talking about. I researched Mancini's record when he got the job and made an effort to speak to fans of Italian football to find out a little more about him. He's good. Very good, even. But very fortunate. How can you honestly believe he's not above criticism? Nobody is.

Inter got handed their first title under his management and then got the added bonus of signing players from their cheating rivals. His first two titles weren't won on merit. There's not another Manager who has had that bonus. It's interesting that you mention he had his best players sold from under him yet he stayed. Has he no courage?

There's no doubt in my mind that Corradi isn't a good player - he just didn't do well at City. The Management and Coaching ensured that.

Do you want to bet that he won't win the Premiership within the next 3 seasons?<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:37 pm --<br /><br />
Mancio said:
FACT ????? PMSL

fiorentina was financially failing and mancini won italia cup ther

lazio the same

inter was winning nothing from ages

city was coming from 10 consecutive draws and conceding left centre and right

he played in the mikimouse cup the men he believed to be good enough

and , at the end , marwood and cook cant do nothing without mancini beneplacet.

this are the real FATC

PMSL?????!!!!!!! Did you really urinate all over your own clothes? Laughter means denial.

You haven't answered ANY of my points yet claim Man City drew 10 games in a row. This isn't a fact. You're lying. 7 draws in the League in between progression in the Carling Cup.

"he played in the mikimouse cup the men he believed to be good enough" - Yet they weren't. Let's hope Greg Cunningham and John Giudetti don't start in the FA Cup Final against Joke City.

peoffrey said:
Do you want to bet that he won't win the Premiership within the next 3 seasons?

Yep. I'll take that bet. Mancini will win the PL title within the next 3 seasons if we stick with him

BobKowalski said:
peoffrey said:
Do you want to bet that he won't win the Premiership within the next 3 seasons?

Yep. I'll take that bet. Mancini will win the PL title within the next 3 seasons if we stick with him

I don't think he will. As I said some months ago, he'll suffer the same fate as Rafa. He'll do well in cup competitions, but he won't really ever get close to winning the premiership. His natural caution will stand in his way until he develops the kind of motivational skills which Mou has...

Also, I've just caught up on the rest of the thread and I have to say that Ono's piece about Mancini's time at Inter is the best defense of why he did an excellent job there that I've read so far on Bluemoon. Made me stop and think...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.