Mancini ; I stay at City

Damocles said:
Finally, I see that nobody bothered to actually read that article. It says that he's staying here and Lombardo would find Juve difficult to turn down if Bobby left, as he wants to follow him around. It doesn't say what people think it says
And it's on goal.com.

There is no chance or reason for Mancini to leave us. He would be absolute nuts to leave the 'richest club in the world' as any manager would be.

It's mainly just a load of shite made up by journalists (arf!) and those on here that feel the need to tarnish Mancini as potentially not being loyal to suit their own disloyalty to the manager. It is frankly absurd to think Mancini will walk away from us in the summer but let them have it their way.

jay_mcfc said:
There is no chance or reason for Mancini to leave us. He would be absolute nuts to leave the 'richest club in the world' as any manager would be.

It's mainly just a load of shite made up by journalists (arf!) and those on here that feel the need to tarnish Mancini as potentially not being loyal to suit their own disloyalty to the manager. It is frankly absurd to think Mancini will walk away from us in the summer but let them have it their way.
makes sense to me

jay_mcfc said:

For once you speak sense, there is no chance he will willingly leave. The only reason I can think of is to see his dad

jay_mcfc said:

But as has been said, Jay, he would be crackers to not be putting feelers out there just in case things don't go to plan over the next few weeks.

As I have stated before; I expect us to romp top4, maybe get 3rd, and win the cup in which case he won't be going anywhere.

One thing though, this is City and we do nothing the simple way....

Damocles said:
Kompanyon said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/04/29/2463900/roberto-mancini-is-happy-at-manchester-city-but-it-would-be-hard-

i think he will go to Juve:(

He will NOT go there, unless they are planning on allowing the Ultras to riot.

Finally, I see that nobody bothered to actually read that article. It says that he's staying here and Lombardo would find Juve difficult to turn down if Bobby left, as he wants to follow him around. It doesn't say what people think it says

i hope you right mate

Gelsons Dad said:
Why do you describe the premiership season as poor?

We were ravaged with injuries and so played the reserves in the lowest priority competition!

Why do you feel it's worth noting the the "spine" of the side weren't bought by Mancini? Ancelotti didn't by most of the Chelsea team who won the double.

And you try to downplay his influence in bringing Silva and Yaya with no justification.

You just don't like him. Despite the best season for 30 years.

The Premiership season is poor. The football hasn't been of the brilliant standard we're used to and the present League leaders have one of their worst ever sides.

The Carling Cup was a perfectly good route to Wembley. Obviously we didn't know the FA Cup was going to happen in the form of winnable ties up until the Semis. If the squad was so injury depleted then why were Zabaleta and Milner on the bench? He brought them on to try and salvage the game. Admit that he fielded a bad side!

Mancini has inherited a strong City team. I'd like to have seen him assemble a keeper, centre half, midfielder and striker. He came in to a good side at Inter, too. Blessed with fortune.

Marwood identifies the players and the Club sign them. Garry Cook has a beano around Europe to bring them in.

Where have I said I don't like him? I'm only going to believe when we finally win something. That's just the way I am.

peoffrey said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Why do you describe the premiership season as poor?

We were ravaged with injuries and so played the reserves in the lowest priority competition!

Why do you feel it's worth noting the the "spine" of the side weren't bought by Mancini? Ancelotti didn't by most of the Chelsea team who won the double.

And you try to downplay his influence in bringing Silva and Yaya with no justification.

You just don't like him. Despite the best season for 30 years.

The Premiership season is poor. The football hasn't been of the brilliant standard we're used to and the present League leaders have one of their worst ever sides.

The Carling Cup was a perfectly good route to Wembley. Obviously we didn't know the FA Cup was going to happen in the form of winnable ties up until the Semis. If the squad was so injury depleted then why were Zabaleta and Milner on the bench? He brought them on to try and salvage the game. Admit that he fielded a bad side!

Mancini has inherited a strong City team. I'd like to have seen him assemble a keeper, centre half, midfielder and striker. He came in to a good side at Inter, too. Blessed with fortune.

Marwood identifies the players and the Club sign them. Garry Cook has a beano around Europe to bring them in.

Where have I said I don't like him? I'm only going to believe when we finally win something. That's just the way I am.

you may well be free to dont like him.

you should NOT feeel so much free to write bollocks like the ones i'm quoting.

I do not subscribe to the thinking that the PL has been poor this season, quite the opposite, it appears that many teams have improved, the excuse that the PL has been poor is normally trotted out by those that loved the old top 4 status

Ducado said:
I do not subscribe to the thinking that the PL has been poor this season, quite the opposite, it appears that many teams have improved, the excuse that the PL has been poor is normally trotted out by those that loved the old top 4 status

Your spot on! the premier league has improved this season! It Bollocks that the premier league top 4 season gone by has been mouth watering entertaining football! When the rags won it two seasons ago they were dross most of the season and that included something like 10 or 11 boring battling 1-0 on the trot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.