Mancini: I would have punched Balotelli if he was my team-ma

goatastuta said:
Am I the only one,who thought balotelli was right in that incident with kolorov? kolorov took 7 or 8 free kicks,all sh*te.It was in a great position for mario to shoot with his right,as when he cut across and scored proved. I dont agree with the moaning at each other on the pitch,but at least it was for positive reasons as they both wanted to score!

Back to the op.As with 10 or more other interviews,I think mancini is trying to tell everyone,that mario is 21,and far from the finished article.So maybe people who support the club should get off the back of one of europes,if not the worlds greatest potential talents.
Am I the only one that doesnt give a fuck?...

'Im taking this'

'No youre not fuck off'

'You fuck off'

'I'll see you later you turd'

How many matches does that happen in on any level on any given day around the world?

Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

colourmeblue said:
goatastuta said:
Am I the only one,who thought balotelli was right in that incident with kolorov? kolorov took 7 or 8 free kicks,all sh*te.It was in a great position for mario to shoot with his right,as when he cut across and scored proved. I dont agree with the moaning at each other on the pitch,but at least it was for positive reasons as they both wanted to score!

Back to the op.As with 10 or more other interviews,I think mancini is trying to tell everyone,that mario is 21,and far from the finished article.So maybe people who support the club should get off the back of one of europes,if not the worlds greatest potential talents.

'Im taking this'

'No youre not fuck off'

'You fuck off'

How many matches does that happen in on any level on any given day around the world?

As far as I am aware, it has only happened once at City. Jamie Rednap's comments on the situation contradict your post - he said that he and Fowler argued about every free kick when Liverpool were a good team! Perhaps its because that no longer happens is why they are in the state they are in!!

goatastuta said:

far too sensible for the haters and rags that mate

CC1 said:
colourmeblue said:
goatastuta said:

'Im taking this'

'No youre not fuck off'

'You fuck off'

As far as I am aware, it has only happened once at City. Jamie Rednap's comments on the situation contradict your post - he said that he and Fowler argued about every free kick when Liverpool were a good team! Perhaps its because that no longer happens is why they are in the state they are in!!
Im happy for you that youre privvy to every conversation leading to taking a free kick...wish I had the inside line too. Only happened once at City eh? Absolute bollocks mate.

colourmeblue said:
goatastuta said:

'Im taking this'

'No youre not fuck off'

'You fuck off'

I was gonna say that aswell.It happened alot in teams ive played for,but almost always when we were a good side,at top of leagues and winning cups.when I played for crap teams,no one cared who took em!
People seem to forget not so long ago,if barton wasnt on the pitch,we had no one else to take a free kick,and he was hardly prolific

colourmeblue said:
CC1 said:
colourmeblue said:

'Im taking this'

'No youre not fuck off'

'You fuck off'

Im happy for you that youre privvy to every conversation leading to taking a free kick...wish I had the inside line too. Only happened once at City eh? Absolute bollocks mate.

My point is, that it happens often at all clubs - in answer to your question...How many matches does that happen in on any level on any given day around the world

Mancini should know the media well enough by now to know not to say such a thing even in jest. As expected it is all over today's back pages in a serious context. Do we need to send our manager for media training because we're giving them headline after headline.

Bla, bla, bla...

I would punch him, I was thinking to replace him after 5 minutes, I don't trust Balotelli, bla, bla, bla... but he could shit on his head and nothing would change.

Mancini is obviously a gay, can't find another explanation of his obsession with Balotelli :)

He is making a fool of himself and doesn't look like stopping soon..

MSP said:
Mancini is obviously a gay, can't find another explanation of his obsession with Balotelli :)
Now there's irony from the biggest Dzeko fan boy on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.