Mancini: "I'll forgive Tevez if he apologises"

Re: Mancini, ill forgive Tevez is he apologises.

exit stage left Mr T and take your pimp with you.

Tevez

Is anybody happy to see Tevez given another chance? I'm not, yes i know he scored lots of goals for us and worked his socks off, but to be honest i never really took to him and had so many conversations over the last couple of years with people trying to explain that no he wasn't my favourite player, and definately wer'e not a 1 man team, NDJ, Vinny and Zabba always prefered in the new era!

Will help stop the matter dragging on and on.

Really don't want him back and honestly think he could disrupt our brand of football now - he holds on the ball far too much and is greedy with it, whereas the likes of Aguero, Dzeko, and even Mario (though he does like his long range shots) will pass and move, all team players. If Mancini wants four world class strikers (I don't think it's a good idea personally but in Mancini we trust) just sell the nasty piece of work and buy yet another. Half the world is lining up to come to City now anyway.

mammutly said:
At the end of the day, this will be about one thing - money.

Tevez can't get what City pay him anywhere else and his transfer value to the club will plummet if relations are not repaired.

There will be a compromise and Tevez will stay and will play. He's 2 good performances away from most fans forgetting about Bayerngate.

He isn't going to go in January unless someone offers around £30 million and I just cannot see that happening.

i agree, he will probably struggle to get another team to pay him the huge amounts of money we pay him.

regarding his transfer value, surely if his transfer value reduces his signing on fee will go up meaning more money for the shithouse.

also there`s a difference between celebrating city as a team scoring, even if its tevez that scores, and fans chanting that weasles name. if he scored a hat trick in a wembley final against the rags i wouldnt sing that cunts name.

Tevez

Nope.
Yes he did score lots of goals but funny how were now top scorers in the whole of Europe after 10 games when he's not playing too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.