Mancini in or out? *Update first page*

bluetoo said:
blueinsa said:
e) free thinkers with foresight!
So you think its 'free thinking' that we should get rid of a manager who has been given a goal to achieve and seems to be on course with the added benefit of the very real possibility of silverware before the end of his first season?

refer to c)

I think its free thinking to not share your love of the man or your optimism about our future under him or to disagree with you that he is doing a "good" job.

I will add another...

f) those unable to accept a different opinion and regurgitate the same old tired clichés of a, b, c and d!

if you have a jag and someone offers you a bentley... what whould you choose or if you live in Burnage and you could move to a nice new house in Alderly edge what whould you choose ?

THE CLUB IS ALWAYS & WILL ALWAYS BE BIGGER THAN ONE MAN...

Any way IN OUT SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT... if at the end of the season the goals have not be met MINIMUM 4th....then its tara Bobby..

bellybutton.jpg

blueinsa said:
bluetoo said:
So you think its 'free thinking' that we should get rid of a manager who has been given a goal to achieve and seems to be on course with the added benefit of the very real possibility of silverware before the end of his first season?

refer to c)

I think its free thinking to not share your love of the man or your optimism about our future under him or to disagree with you that he is doing a "good" job.

I will add another...

f) those unable to accept a different opinion and regurgitate the same old tired clichés of a, b, c and d!
Cliches are generally given bad press. Cliches are generally cliches cos theyre true.

How can you possibly agree or disagree with the job Mancini is doing when his plans havent been fully implemented? To me that suggests impatience to the point of being a spoiled brat and a severe lack of understanding of people, working relationships and how to develop a work in progress.

hmmmmmmmm How can you possibly agree or disagree with the job Mancini is doing when his plans havent been fully implemented? To me that suggests impatience to the point of being a spoiled brat and a severe lack of understanding of people, working relationships and how to develop a work in progress.

Just a question ! how long did it take Anchlotti..& the special one to implement their plans..

bluetoo said:
blueinsa said:

I will add another...

Cliches are generally given bad press. Cliches are generally cliches cos theyre true.

How can you possibly agree or disagree with the job Mancini is doing when his plans havent been fully implemented? To me that suggests impatience to the point of being a spoiled brat and a severe lack of understanding of people, working relationships and how to develop a work in progress.

g)....makes sweeping generalisations against those that don't share his opinion.

Shall we agree to disagree and accept we have a different opinion or shall we try and do the whole alphabet?

bluetoo said:
blueinsa said:

I will add another...

Makes me laugh this "spoilt brats" stuff. I hear it quite a bit on here from a certain type of poster.

I'd put it to you that people like you have no balanced, informed grasp on what has happened at City over the last 3 years, and are talking total rubbish to Blues with far more knowledge of the game and club than yourself.

City win the FA Cup
City finish 4th

Then i still want Mancini OUT

If City want to make this real statement of intent. This must happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.