Mancini in or out? *Update first page*

Re: Mancini in or out?

OUT OUT OUT OUT!!

This brand of football is just the way he thinks it should be played. Fact!

He has had 3 transfer windows to bring in the players he wants to accommodate any style of play. This is what he has chosen.

I think we have seen week in week out that he struggle to change this formation and style to have an effect on a game.

Some of you blues really must wake up!

samharris said:
citijin said:
In In n

i cant believe just because we lost a game, ppl are calling to change the manager. pls remember building a strong team takes time, and so far we have achieved a lot in this direction, and we certainly need more time. No doubt we will be much better next season. If you have read the interview with kompany, he was saying something along those lines.

plus, if we change the manager now, we will have to start from scratch again.

Hi citijin,So sad what has happened in your homeland.. Are things ok for you mate. ??

thanks. what happened is terrible indeed and its not over yet. i am currently in malaysia waiting for things in japan to improve before going back. btw, i am not japanese but i ve been living there for more than 10 years.

Gelsons Dad said:
In

Unless Dismal Dave and his cabal become available.

Don't worry Captain Pugwash - there'd be a job for you in there somewhere...I'd say Minister of Disinformation would suit your qualities best...;- )

Gelsons Dad said:
In

Unless Dismal Dave and his cabal become available.

we'll come good again. and when we do all the doomers will be nowhere to be seen

BlueMoonWalker said:
In

End of the season reward him with a 4 year contract.

Can you imagine another 4 years of the current dross being served up? Deary deary deary me

robf23 said:
i dont want him to go i want him to change his football!!!(our football).we have got some good players but arent being allowed to play . we need to play at a higher tempo because we have the team to do this and we would murder teams. look at chelsea yesterday i thought that chelsea werent any better than us the difference was we let them have the ball too much by us parking the bus!!when we did decide to attack david silva got the ball and looked for the runners in front of him there was nobody,james milner exactly the same problem.its just so frustrating because we might not have any pace but we have players who could still make these runs and cause more problems in opposng penalty boxes.what we have now is the ball going backwards,we have one upfront, a team that relies on one player to score our goals and a complete fucking nutcase who thinks hes better than messi(what a wanker).we have some decent players at city who can if allowed can defend and attack and will score lots of goals.not just tevez!! dzeko i think had a great game yesterday but he won alot of ball but nobody near him for his flick ons and hold up play it must be so frustrating for him. please mr mancini let our beloved blue boys of the leash and let them play we will get better results and probably be feared by everyone.TA!!
Shit post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.