Mancini IN ..

ChrisNUFC said:
-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:23 am --

ChrisNUFC said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Viera in temporarily until the summer............

Bwwhahahaha...

?

Sorry i was not sure you were serious?

So you want to replace a manager who has won the premier league, The FA cup, Scudetto etc. with someone who has zero managerial experience? Really??

What if you miss out on champions league that will set you back a couple of years at least.[/quote]

I think you may just have been caught,Chris.
Although I admit it is becoming increasingly difficult to tell anymore on here.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Mancini everyday. 4 years in and 3 trophies.fa cup, charity or community shield, whatever era your from and of course the Prem.

taggart took 6 years to win the prem and only won one trophy in his first 4 years and this after still being the richest, bestest ever in a trillion years supported club with their 28 trillion supporters. it took 6 years.

I has a city supporter for over 40 years have seen too many managers come and go, its time to play a steady game of blackjack and stick.

With the slightest bit of stability we have shown we can lead from the front.Mourinho
Started at Benfica and had a 54.55% out of 17 games, god even souness had a 57.75% success rate out of 71 games.

Then to deportiva where he won nothing and finishest 7th in league, Porto next where he had the foundations laid by the previous manager Fernando Santos. The rest of his career is history as he went from club to club where the club was already established and loved the adulation.

The media always class us as the club that employs mercenaries well there is no bigger mercenary than Mourinho.

I remember the bad times and they weren't good, too many managers too little time.

Please please please Sheikh Mansour stick with Robbie, he's delivered already, let him finish the job.

Yep, we are leading from the front this season aren't we. 12 points behind, playing like we had never met each other before, or kicked a football, but leading from the front.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ChrisNUFC said:

ChrisNUFC said:
Bwwhahahaha...

?

So you want to replace a manager who has won the premier league, The FA cup, Scudetto etc. with someone who has zero managerial experience? Really??

What if you miss out on champions league that will set you back a couple of years at least.

Although I admit it is becoming increasingly difficult to tell anymore on here.[/quote]

Can't tell who the fish and the fishermen are anymore!!

ChrisNUFC said:
ChrisNUFC said:

?

What if you miss out on champions league that will set you back a couple of years at least.

Can't tell who the fish and the fishermen are anymore!![/quote]
Trust me the guy who wrote that meant it

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ChrisNUFC said:

Can't tell who the fish and the fishermen are anymore!!
Trust me the guy who wrote that meant it[/quote]

There was a time once when I would have said that nobody could be that deranged,but the last few weeks have forced me to completely reassess my criteria as to just what constitutes mental illness nowadays.

I'm not completely adverse to the idea of Mancini being sacked. I think he deserves another chance but i have outlined where i can see he has weaknesses and where he has made mistakes; i'm not blinkered to him being this faultless manager like the "outers" seem to think the "inners" are.

I don't think i'd be wholly disappointed if he were to be sacked neither, this isn't a sport anymore, it's a business and there may be good reasons why getting someone else in will be could for business. The thing is, for me, that is as long as we really do get them right man who would be able to work alongside Khaldoon Soriano and Begiristain in all aspects they want to drive this club forward with and build a team that, not only can win trophies for the short term, but keep winning them long term - and, for me, as a preference, not someone who makes the team display traits of a complete cünt. One poster has called my view of this "childish" but i don't see how me wanting City to avoid being this Ferguson/Mourinho style of club, childish. I'd rather we maintained class as a club. Many managers over the years, and still currently, show that you don't have to be a cünt to succeed.

There are many champions across Europe who haven't followed on from last season with a good league season. Dortmund are 15 points behind Bayern, Madrid are 16 points behind Barcelona, Zenit are 5 points behind CSKA, Montpellier are 16 points behind Paris and of course we're 12 points behind United. I don't know how fans of these clubs are reacting (although it is known that some Madrid fans don't like Mourinho) but the way some fans are reacting to our season and Mancini is quite insecure and people who they want to replace Mancini are making the same mistakes Mancini is at their clubs this season. What if they also make the same mistakes here that they are where they are now? Ferguson has already seen off Mourinho once after he beat him to the title in 2007 and Abramivic saw his arse with him. So we should be careful what we wish for.

Maybe Mancini will go at the end of the season, and if he does i will understand and see why. But i'm not sure Mourinho is the man for City, i'm not sure Klopp would leave Germany, we've already seen Guardiola take up a role for next season, Ancelotti seems to be doing well with Paris, is Hiddink even available?, is Laudrup ready yet?, Uwe certainly isn't ;)...and would any of them even come here? Because i look at our squad and we're a level below the very top clubs in Europe. We've got some good players but we've also got a large number of bang average players when it comes to comparing ourselves with Bayern and Barcelona. We can't just expect to cherry pick who we want because they might not come here. Manchester isn't a great city compared to other European cities, the weather may well be a factor, we aren't this top- European club like many fans have got ahead of themslevs in thinking we are, there is a lot of work to do with our squad and many might want to walk into an easier environment.

As i say, we should be careful what we wish for...we could end up with Benitez or Redknapp after he leaves QPR or Jamie Carragher (okay i'm just being silly now!).

Freedom of the City MANCINI

would love the manchester city council to give the keys to the city to mancini
we need something to give the club and fans a boost

he has done wonders for the city and council and won the premier league fa cup
community shield also so many semi finals champions league spots and many great memories with the 2 open bus tours

maybe we could start the campaign

IN MANCINI WE TRUST
keep-calm-and-trust-mancini-2.png

dancity19 said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Mancini everyday. 4 years in and 3 trophies.fa cup, charity or community shield, whatever era your from and of course the Prem.

taggart took 6 years to win the prem and only won one trophy in his first 4 years and this after still being the richest, bestest ever in a trillion years supported club with their 28 trillion supporters. it took 6 years.

I has a city supporter for over 40 years have seen too many managers come and go, its time to play a steady game of blackjack and stick.

With the slightest bit of stability we have shown we can lead from the front.Mourinho
Started at Benfica and had a 54.55% out of 17 games, god even souness had a 57.75% success rate out of 71 games.

Then to deportiva where he won nothing and finishest 7th in league, Porto next where he had the foundations laid by the previous manager Fernando Santos. The rest of his career is history as he went from club to club where the club was already established and loved the adulation.

The media always class us as the club that employs mercenaries well there is no bigger mercenary than Mourinho.

I remember the bad times and they weren't good, too many managers too little time.

Please please please Sheikh Mansour stick with Robbie, he's delivered already, let him finish the job.

Yep, we are leading from the front this season aren't we. 12 points behind, playing like we had never met each other before, or kicked a football, but leading from the front.

We are 12 points behind a team that could break the points record.
We are second in the Premier league, that's second, not 15th or 19th, 2nd.
If, four years ago, you were offered the situation we are in now, with a PL title, FA cup and Charity Shield in the bag, I would suggest you would snatch the offer like a tramp would a sandwich.
If, however, you were told that, despite this scenario, the best course is to bin the Manager, you would probably think whoever suggested it should be sectioned.
However, to each their own.

Caveman said:
I don't think i'd be wholly disappointed if he were to be sacked neither, this isn't a sport anymore, it's a business and there may be good reasons why getting someone else in will be could for business. The thing is, for me, that is as long as we really do get them right man who would be able to work alongside Khaldoon Soriano and Begiristain in all aspects they want to drive this club forward with and build a team that, not only can win trophies for the short term, but keep winning them long term - and, for me, as a preference, not someone who makes the team display traits of a complete cünt. One poster has called my view of this "childish" but i don't see how me wanting City to avoid being this Ferguson/Mourinho style of club, childish. I'd rather we maintained class as a club. Many managers over the years, and still currently, show that you don't have to be a cünt to succeed.

Agree 100 %. I can't bear the thought of us becoming like United or Bayern...I think that there is NO chance that Mou will replace Bobby. Mou is the best manager on the planet, IMHO, but he's also the ultimate mercenary manager, and he's a organization-destroyer by himself. Look at what he's done directly and what he's engendered at Real. After passing him over the first time, there is no way that FS and TB are going to woo him now. Klopp is the obvious choice, but Hiddink would also be suitable for our position given the organization's goals.

If neither is available, here's a firecracker to toss at you and everyone else - why not ask Johan Cruyff to work with FS and TB as our manager?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.