Mancini is a very good coach, but...

blueinsa said:
sheikys billions said:
Seems like people are crying if we criticise mourinho now thats a bit of IRONY for you!

Everyone has an OPINION and they are free to express it.

Mourinho is on a different planet to Bobby in my opinion and i would have him here in a flash.

Imagine the delight many of you will have when you become the "cabal" ;-)

-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:10 pm --

danburge82 said:
Amazing how so many can cry like fucking babies if someone dares to get behind the man who is actually the manager of our club and doesn't like the self importance of Mourinho.

"Go on, admit it, you just don't like Mourinho" they cry whilst at the same wishing City get beat so they can post a hundred "Mancini out" threads a month and sitting at home wanking off into FourFourTwo magazine's centre fold of Jose!

Oh fucking dear......

The thing is, there are posters on this forum who must have pre-written subjects about how they want Mancini out and sit there at their comptuter with their mouse hovering over "SUBMIT" as the clock ticks into injury time after a poor performance! One bad game and it's yet another "Mancini Out" thread. It's gone way over the boarder of pathetic! Which is what makes me think they just can't wait for a City defeat to spout their drivel!

danburge82 said:
blueinsa said:

Mourinho is on a different planet to Bobby in my opinion and i would have him here in a flash.

Oh fucking dear......

The thing is, there are posters on this forum who must have pre-written subjects about how they want Mancini out and sit there at their comptuter with their mouse hovering over "SUBMIT" as the clock ticks into injury time after a poor performance! One bad game and it's yet another "Mancini Out" thread. It's gone way over the boarder of pathetic! Which is what makes me think they just can't wait for a City defeat to spout their drivel!
I agree mate but they wont back down now,these people dont do humble pie its a sustained campaign,mancini could win the fuckin lot next year and you wont change them...Very strage bunch!

danburge82 said:
blueinsa said:

Oh fucking dear......

I wouldnt go as far as saying they want to see City beaten but I have no doubt they use their perceived demise of the manager to soften the blow

sheikys billions said:
danburge82 said:
I agree mate but they wont back down now,these people dont do humble pie its a sustained campaign,mancini could win the fuckin lot next year and you wont change them...Very strage bunch!

the word "mourinho" has to be banned on this forum

danburge82 said:
blueinsa said:

Oh fucking dear......

Mancini has always had great support at the matches and still does and that's all that matters at the end of the day imo.

Discussion on here as to the merits of players or the manager or any aspect of our club is not a problem and its what the board is for.

IMO Mancini will be let go if he doesn't get both 4th and the FA Cup.

Just getting 4th definitely leaves the owners open to seeking a manager they think will win trophies.

Food for thought:

If Mancini were to win the quadruple next season , would all the outers still claim that ' he is not the man for City ' ?

Blue Haze said:

Which on the face of it is extremely harsh but he might just want to go anyway. His sick father and the allure of a top job in Italy might be too much for him to resist.

Fuck all is guaranteed in football and contracts mean fuck all either.

Blue Haze said:

Just getting 4th definitely leaves the owners open to seeking a manager they think will win trophies.

In my opinion - mainly because he was the board's choice (Hughes wasn't) - Mancini will see out his three years contract whatever he does or doesn't achieve. Towards the end of that contract they will assess how far he's brought us and decide whether to offer him a new contract. Which is exactly what they should be doing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.