Mancini Jr.

Pam said:
cookster said:
Pam said:
Are you seriously complaining about this????????????

Pam having seen him first hand on a number of occasions last year I am. Leaving Johnson behind and taking Mancini is laughable IMO.

Lets havit right, cookster. By the 2nd week of August, nobody will care. Darren Ferguson used to get a bizarre number of appearances in the rag first team (and in games that actually mattered) and the twats still swept all before them. Come back when Mancini jnr makes the first team proper.

pam are you sexy??

Prestwich_Blue said:
cookster said:
Is Gash and should be nowhere near the first team!
Like father like son.
nice bait there im sure many will take it.

mancini brought his kid along for a trip to the states, its just so happens he also plays football. deal with it.

I get the feeling that some people cant wait for Mancini to be shown the door......... or am i stating the bleedin obvious!

RVZ Urmston said:
I get the feeling that some people cant wait for Mancini to be shown the door......... or am i stating the bleedin obvious!
i assume ur talking abou jr and after watching a few times for the eds and last night i have come to the conclusion hes shit and shouldnt be anywhere near the eds never mind the first team

How many players over the years have we seen play in a pre-season match or there 1st game and be totaly useless, i remember watching a certain David Silva 12 months ago thinking that he wouldnt be able to hack it in the prem, being too light and giving the ball away etc, how wrong did i get it, you cant judge off a few minutes on the park.
I know its his son but he wouldnt of taken him if he thought he couldnt keep up with the other 1st teamers to a certain extent.
we all know Bellers and Johnno are at home, attending at Altrincham but Bellers wont play under mancini again and we all know why.
As for MJ he had another set back with injury not too long ago and it would be difficult for him to keep up with the others in the states and he would probabley go backwards with his confidence for that reason.
There are other coaches who have a say on team affairs aswell and if Mancini Jnr was being given special treatment ime sure it would of been mentioned.

I can't say i was very impressed by his performance, but i didn't realie he's only 18! There's no need for all the harsh comments, he's very young, and yes it would have been nice to see MJ and a couple of others, but the fact is that if Balo and Silva were fit he wouldn't have played, he was just filling up the numbers as Bob didn't want any important players playing 90 mins. Plus, he was probably better than AJ!

NinoK said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
cookster said:
Is Gash and should be nowhere near the first team!
Like father like son.
nice bait there im sure many will take it.

Is this the new way to say what you really think and then claim it was just bait for the Mancini defenders.

laughable really to even have a snide dig at Mancini Snr being anywhere near the first team, 3rd and a cup and you still whitter on and on.

Prestwich_Blue becomes more of an internet character on a daily basis, you should apply for a job on talksport with all the other irritating clowns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.