Mancini Jr.

He didn't impress me at all against Club America but lets give this lad time
Remember when Sven signed his brother Filippo he wasn't much better but according to people Andrea has got potencial, but we will wait and see

Why do peeps keep referring to yesterdays friendly. The guy played in the EDS league all last season and it's crystal clear that Andy Welsh wasn't selecting him.

By all means have him on the payroll as a friend for Balo but not in the EDS team where he could be holding genuine talent back!

Kayla-CTID said:
Everybody leave Andrea alone...he's sexy! Nasty men :( (for the record i'm a female not a camp man lmao!)

THIS!!! :)

Anyway hasn't Andrea Mancini followed Bobby to a few clubs he's been at? There's no problem him bring his son on the tour this summer, shows he's still a family man! You never know Andrea could improve playing throughout this tour (obviously not so significantly) and be a better player than we're seeing now!

cookster said:
Why do peeps keep referring to yesterdays friendly. The guy played in the EDS league all last season and it's crystal clear that Andy Welsh wasn't selecting him.

By all means have him on the payroll as a friend for Balo but not in the EDS team where he could be holding genuine talent back!

This. It really shows how ignorant to our reserve team many are that they are acting like Andrea is some new lad who "deserves a chance".

He was poor at EDS level and even out of his depth there. He's playing for the sole reason he is Mancini's son - definite nepotism but at least it isn't happening in the first team.

LoveCity said:
cookster said:

This. It really shows how ignorant to our reserve team many are that they are acting like Andrea is some new lad who "deserves a chance".

He was poor at EDS level and even out of his depth there. He's playing for the sole reason he is Mancini's son - definite nepotism but at least it isn't happening in the first team.
Wasn't.

I am totally confident that A Mancini will not play in the first team because R Mancini is far too sensible to allow that to happen.I cant work out why he is on tour though considering some of the players left behind.

cookster said:

are you sure andrea is on the payroll ?

can you also say us how much his wages are ?<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:58 pm --<br /><br />
Nelly's Left Foot said:
I am totally confident that A Mancini will not play in the first team because R Mancini is far too sensible to allow that to happen.I cant work out why he is on tour though considering some of the players left behind.

wich players ?

LoveCity said:
cookster said:

are you a professional scout then ?

can you explain us wich benchmarks do you use with a teenager ?<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:02 pm --<br /><br />
lee-mcfc said:
I do have to admit he wasn't very good..

AJ was very good ?

Mancio said:
are you a professional scout then ?

can you explain us wich benchmarks do you use with a teenager ?

He lacks the basic qualities of a top level footballer that can be seen as early as the age of 16.

I know you'll defend anything Mancini right down to praising his faith in Jo last season, but you don't need to be a professional scout to know Andrea is poor despite his age.

Watching even a handful of EDS games would show you that. But I'm not gonna argue it with someone who would praise the boss even if he signed Carlton Cole.

He was rejected by Bologna fer Christ's sake. You should know all about the quality of that club. He'll be with his brother Filippo in the Lega Pro 2nd division once his dad can no longer justify his employment at City. Anyone who watched EDS games last season was perplexed by his involvement and saw just how amateur he is. We've just released much better footballers like McDermott and Poole.

Neither of the Mancini boys have inherited their dad's footballing talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.