Mancini: Landon Donavon is a possibility for MCFC

117 M34 said:
Out of intrest gwladiator do you read lots of other teams forums or is it just city and if so why?

Just being nosey as to why you are being nosey

I first came on here after an incident that happened in the match at your place 2 seasons ago to defend Evertonians. I thought it was good to have a place to come to discuss football matters with non-Evertonians and this seemed liek a decent forum.

A good player. Proved he could do it in the Premiership at Everton last season. Experienced, and I like his attitude to the game.

Surprised at the negative reaction from some quarters. Do they watch any football, or just assume that any American must be rubbish?

Gwladiator said:
117 M34 said:
Out of intrest gwladiator do you read lots of other teams forums or is it just city and if so why?

Just being nosey as to why you are being nosey

I first came on here after an incident that happened in the match at your place 2 seasons ago to defend Evertonians. I thought it was good to have a place to come to discuss football matters with non-Evertonians and this seemed liek a decent forum.

glady`s has been coming on here for a good while, and is a decent bloke,

keep the faith mate hope your lucky but not as lucky as us :)

What i find amusing, is he doesn't sell shirts to that extent for his own US club, so why do people actually think he'll sell more shirts in the US for a foreign team.

franksven said:
What i find amusing, is he doesn't sell shirts to that extent for his own US club, so why do people actually think he'll sell more shirts in the US for a foreign team.

i see, we want him to sell shirts,

can you ask him to see if he has an xl in the new away kit and have r.soleofsalford printed on it

thanks

r.soleofsalford said:
franksven said:

i see, we want him to sell shirts,

can you ask him to see if he has an xl in the new away kit and have r.soleofsalford printed on it

thanks

Sorry mate, you'll need an xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl if you want that name on the back. ;)

Ian Ladyman said on Twitter that he's been told directly by City that Mancini was just being polite and that they have no interest at all in signing Donovan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.