Mancini making fun at former City players

I didn't know who was the former City player who questioned Mancini future, and that really doesn't matter.

Mancini laughed that a former City player who won nothing can criticize him !

Its like you won nothing, so you don't have the right to have an opinion about me.

I don't care if its Danny Mills or Ireland, every person have an opinion and it should respected regardless if they won the treble or won nothing.

Tevez City said:
I didn't know who was the former City player who questioned Mancini future, and that really doesn't matter.

Its like you won nothing, so you don't have the right to have an opinion about me.

I don't care if its Danny Mills or Ireland, every person have an opinion and it should respected regardless if they won the treble or won nothing.
now you're just being a troll

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Op you are a bellend.

Good lad! :)

Seriously, the OP's famous for his wummery ... do you think righteous indignation makes a blind bit of difference to him ? I'd hazard a guess that's the reaction he's looking for ...
True but it's fun to mildly abuse the goofy non-fan.

Tevez City said:

That's a shame, because I don't respect yours. Having said that I'm a bit of a disrespectful twat

Tevez City said:

No.

It shouldn't always be respected.

In fact in the case of Danny Mills, it should be printed 1000 times onto sandpaper & shoved up his arse.

Tevez City said:

Every person has a right to an opinion but every person does in no way whatsoever have to respect that opinion. Don't be so silly.

Tevez City said:

Right so every ex city player can have an opinion about mancini, but he is not allowed to give his opinion back?

BillyShears said:
Seriously, the OP's famous for his wummery ... do you think righteous indignation makes a blind bit of difference to him ? I'd hazard a guess that's the reaction he's looking for ...
I don't mind this bit of wummery. This is one thing pretty much any real City fan can agree on. It's nice to have a bit of unity for however brief a moment.

Tevez City said:

PMSL

How old are you? 2?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.