mancini needs to look at himself tonight

Didsbury Dave said:
The selection of kolo was a ridiculous and unforgiveable decision. We will never know but I think it cost us the game. The players on the park were lackadaisical and their heads went down.

Biggest surprise of the night was the fact that the dynamic, one touch, goal machine trio of kolorov, Milner and de Jong couldn't get us back in the game with their pace and trickery from the bench . I bet bayern were quaking in their boots when they warmed up .

Bad fucking night at the office this, an echo of Liverpool away last season . Let's hope it becomes a springboard like that one did.

Yet again we were unable to get back into a game once things had home wrong. They passed it well but we largely gave up. And theres no excusing tevez, although I'd question the sanity in going public. Our dirty laundry is now being washed in public yet again and I don't believe we will ever see tevez in a city shirt again. Mancini has limited his options by now going public. And that idiot tevez has had £20m knocked off his January fee.

I agree with most of this but dissing Kolorov, Milner & De Jong who could do little by the time the rot had set in. Hope you are right about the springboard....

stephenB said:
0-2 down, deko off, jong on.
Didn't make sense to me.
But Bobby is still the special one.

Made perfect sense to me! We were getting completely overrun in midfield and Dzeko was simply not getting a sniff upfront. Everytime we went forward the ball was coming straight back at us! Even if the change hadnt been made and we subbed Nasri for Tevez we wouldn't have got anywhere because we simply couldn't get hold of the ball or break their midfield down.

Didsbury Dave said:
The selection of kolo was a ridiculous and unforgiveable decision. We will never know but I think it cost us the game. The players on the park were lackadaisical and their heads went down.

Biggest surprise of the night was the fact that the dynamic, one touch, goal machine trio of kolorov, Milner and de Jong couldn't get us back in the game with their pace and trickery from the bench . I bet bayern were quaking in their boots when they warmed up .

Bad fucking night at the office this, an echo of Liverpool away last season . Let's hope it becomes a springboard like that one did.

Yet again we were unable to get back into a game once things had home wrong. They passed it well but we largely gave up. And theres no excusing tevez, although I'd question the sanity in going public. Our dirty laundry is now being washed in public yet again and I don't believe we will ever see tevez in a city shirt again. Mancini has limited his options by now going public. And that idiot tevez has had £20m knocked off his January fee.
Fuck me mate you're more than happy to wash your dirty linen in front of 30000 members on here. Give it a rest for fuck sake.

bluealf said:
Well this will maybe get all the match day thread moaners off Lescotts back, because according to them he is the biggest pile of shit on the pitch.

Well maybe he would have been in a position to deal with the rebounds, this is something we will never know now.

Fair point re Lescott and the rebounds.

Breadsnapper said:
We were poor and gave the ball away too easily. That is not Mancini's fault. Both goals shocking defending.

Quote of the year.

He's the manager, its not his fault lol

simon23 said:
With the first substitution I could sort of see what he was trying to do.....but he got it horribly wrong......by putting dejong on he was trying to release yaya further foward but in by taking dzeko off it left us with no focal point

Yes, but he was expecting to bring Tevez on in 5 minutes after the game had settled down with Nige in place. Thanks Carlos. Nice one.

When the second went in and the whistle blew for half time, all I could think about was damage limitation, does anyone on this site think that we cannot match that scoreline against bayern at the ethiad! A lot of things went wrong tonight wrong players wrong attitude plus a couple of poor decisions by management and officials, we have to be positive now, I have no doubt we will qualify for the second stage, bobby will get it right .

bernarbia said:
Breadsnapper said:
We were poor and gave the ball away too easily. That is not Mancini's fault. Both goals shocking defending.

Quote of the year.

He's the manager, its not his fault lol

If you are taking that view then every manager should take credit for every goal scored.

Didsbury Dave said:

Here we go again! you just love to slate Mancini.

please tell me, can it ever be the players on the pitch fault for losing a game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.