mancini on sky sport

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
I think you'll find far more disagree with you than agree with you. On Manchester at least, I wouldn't know about France.

Strawman alert...

All the more funny coming from the ultimate fence sitter!
Ultimate fence sitter?

Was anti-Hughes from the first winter and wanted him gone and always been pro Mancini apart from one afternoon when I threw a pissed up paddy after the Arsenal game.

Anyway, nice deflection. You honestly think bluemoon is more pro Mancini than match going fans? Get to a game son.

If he was claiming that that most fans outside of this forum are anti-Mancini then I really don't know what to say. Outside of this site I don't think I've heard about word about Mancini in 18 months.

Perhaps it's the cabal?

BillyShears said:
taconinja said:
I don't think I was very clear. Apologies. This is a concept I'm struggling to get across correctly. In a sense, a lot of the interviews I see with City personnel strike me as similar to the old "Have you stopped beating your wife?" chestnut. I don't think that there is a press agenda for the most part as you always have a few idiots with an ax to grind. Of course, this may be much more in part to the sports journalism I'm familiar with which to be honest I find much more equal in all regards than the British sports press.

The British tabloid culture is pretty unique, particularly in terms of how it deals with football, or even sport in general. Hero to zero in 7 days flat is par for the course.

All I'm interested in is City setting a higher standard than they're currently setting in terms of setting the agenda for the press. We weren't afraid to nix the Tevez stuff last season by banning questions about him. Maybe we saw last week's story as nothing and not warranting of any type of reaction - but we still should have given Mancini his response rather than leaving him to his own devices and letting him make things worse.

This type of thing shouldn't fall between the cracks in an organisation the size of MCFC.
One of the major differences is our leagues here would put a stop to it. I realize that may seem odd to you, but the NFL or MLB or NBA won't tolerate tarring the brand as a whole, so they'll boot journalists that would hurt the marketing reputation.

jay_mcfc said:
SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
Strawman alert...

All the more funny coming from the ultimate fence sitter!
Ultimate fence sitter?

Was anti-Hughes from the first winter and wanted him gone and always been pro Mancini apart from one afternoon when I threw a pissed up paddy after the Arsenal game.

Anyway, nice deflection. You honestly think bluemoon is more pro Mancini than match going fans? Get to a game son.

If he was claiming that that most fans outside of this forum are anti-Mancini then I really don't know what to say. Outside of this site I don't think I've heard about word about Mancini in 18 months.

Perhaps it's the cabal?
Possibly, I go home and away and haven't heard a word questioning his tenure other than Arse away last season.

If that's what he meant then I'm speechless.

urajened.jpg

Bobs yer fuckin uncle,well said roberto and the journalist soon shut the fuck up,no respect for our club what so ever,they think they can swan in and take the piss willy nilly and think it's a big joke,i'd even go as far as not banning the journo but let him come and keep making a twat of himself..

taconinja said:
One of the major differences is our leagues here would put a stop to it. I realize that may seem odd to you, but the NFL or MLB or NBA won't tolerate tarring the brand as a whole, so they'll boot journalists that would hurt the marketing reputation.

Honest question - do you think the journalist who asked today's question was out of line ?<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:26 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:

Chance'd be a fine thing.

Still, this post gives you another chance to tell us how many games you get to. Surprised you didn't manage to mention Russ or one of your other match going mates either. You're as transparent as the newly shined windows in my apartment, just a shame you're far duller.

Now toddle off and go find some other poor soul to harangue.

SWP's back said:
jay_mcfc said:
SWP's back said:
Ultimate fence sitter?

Perhaps it's the cabal?
Possibly, I go home and away and haven't heard a word questioning his tenure other than Arse away last season.

8 of us go every home game and a few aways each season, we all disagree on stuff, Barry's shit or the best in the world, Balo is a genius or a liability etc..

The one thing we ALL agree on is Mancini is the right man for the job.

I know people have other opinions but he's won the FA cup and Prem in his first few seasons and that's more than enough for me.

inchy14 said:
The one thing we ALL agree on is Mancini is the right man for the job.

I know people have other opinions but he's won the FA cup and Prem in his first few seasons and that's more than enough for me.

How fucking dare you. Ridiculous you're only looking backwards and not forward

BillyShears said:
taconinja said:

Honest question - do you think the journalist who asked today's question was out of line ?

-- Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:26 pm --

SWP's back said:

Chance'd be a fine thing.

Still, this post gives you another chance to tell us how many games you get to. Surprised you didn't manage to mention Russ or one of your other match going mates either. You're as transparent as the newly shined windows in my apartment, just a shame you're far duller.

Now toddle off and go find some other poor soul to harangue.

Excellent use of 'Harangue'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.