mancini or mourinho? or mancini vrs mourinho

Mourinho is the only man for the job. Knows the league knows the people. He will make us Champions. Like Mancini. But want Mourinho.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Mourinho is the only man for the job. Knows the league knows the people. He will make us Champions. Like Mancini. But want Mourinho.

There is literally one person in the entire world who could be successful at Manchester City?

Oh good.

Of the 185 games he was in charge of Chelsea, they won 124, drew 40 and lost 21, a record that includes a 60-match unbeaten run in Premier League matches at Stamford Bridge.

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

There is literally one person in the entire world who could be successful at Manchester City?

Oh good.

YEP

the same person who is now failing here at Inter

the world is really strange

Prestwich_Blue said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Hope never Maurinho

Forgot just what a pompous, odious, egotistical little shit he was.
Oh - and throw in boring football.
Yes he wins things - but so would John Barnes at the Clubs he's been at!
Typical tabloid press myths about Mourinho. Instead of regurgitating this stuff, read something meaningful about him and you'll realise this is far from the truth.

-- Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:21 pm --

Ricster said:
Mancini for me. The more i see the style of his play, the more i realise with his own players in the summer we could be on for something very special.
You mean we could be the first team to put out 7 defensive midfielders?
So I imagined all the interviews where he talked absolute shite about how great he was?
No doubt a good manager but I firmly believe that Mancini has the team playing for him and the club. Look how they battled for the point on Saturday. City of old wouldn't have dug in like they did.
And before you spout on how we shouldn't be getting beat by the likes of Sunderland et al, that fortunately is football, something strange always get thrown up. That's why we love it.
BTW how did we beat Chelsea? Counter attacking football, not defensive backwards and sideways passing as people on here sem to think we play.
Fortunately football is all about opinions and perceptions.
As for 7 defensive midfielders, where does Mancinis January signing play? NOT IN MIDFIELD AND NOT DEFENSIVELY!!!!!

Just read the whole thread as been busy doing some work today, for a change...

Must say i always look forward to the weekly Mourinho thread, funny how it's the same points that get raised, just not enough decent topics for us I suppose at the moment.

Fortunately, imo, I feel I sit slap bang in the middle of both camps.

Big fan of Jose and as I have said many times previously I have always felt destiny was going to bring City and the Special One together, however I must admit that I am really impressed with Bob. As was written on Billy's tactical thread yesterday I don't think it's possible to dominate any games for the full 90 minutes, especially with our present squad and lack of energetic central midfielders and as such Bob's tactics are to soak up pressure in the first half whilst being confident we can turn it on in the second half once the opposition tires - it worked a dream at Chelsea and should have worked comfortably at Sunderland bar some dreadful finishing.

I think that without a shadow of doubt Bob can win us the Prem if he is given the "keys to the safe", and quickly as well, but at the end of the day Jose is the main man and if/when he takes over in the summer I will be ecstatic.

Win/Win for me, never liked losing.....

Mancio said:
ThreeTeamSupporter said:

Oh good.

YEP

the same person who is now failing here at Inter

the world is really strange
Top of the league and in the driving seat to reach the last 8 of the CL. I can't wait for the day we get to fail so spectacularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.