Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this something wasn't right and downing tools business I can't really comment on as I didn't see the match or watch MOTD instead I just heard it on GMR but it did sound seriously poor. If it was the case of downing tools etc I just wonder has something happened with the sale of Mario. I can't help but think this was a line drawn in the sand by those up above and a message sent to Roberto that he's fucked around for too long with Mario and they've taken it out of his hands from now on. I just remember thinking after watching his interviews that he, Mancini, was not entirely in agreement with it, which suggests his position has been undermined.

Mancini to me looks considerably aged this season, he looks more stressed and his interviews seem tired.

Gelsons Dad said:
mike4210 said:
Couldn't believe what i seeing yesterday.

Crossed my mind as we were that bad, whether the players had been got at by this Singapore based betting scam, we were that bad

This is the most credible argument on this thread so far.

All the rest is just complete nonsense.

Many things cross your mind when you see a display like that.

Individuals can have off days , players can make school boy errors etc but clearly something wasn't right with the side en mass last night and with all due respect to Southampton it went well beyond the way they pressed us and pressured the individual on the ball etc.

Mancini said he thought the Aguero goal saved his job. He had a planned escape route at Monaco.

In August I'd bet on him at Monaco with perhaps a few of our players. Imagine the players they can recruit. Practically 0% tax rate, sun, opulence, etc. Wouldn't surprise me if he started making the arrangements after Mario was sold.

Blue Haze said:
Mancini said he thought the Aguero goal saved his job. He had a planned escape route at Monaco.

In August I'd bet on him at Monaco with perhaps a few of our players. Imagine the players they can recruit. Practically 0% tax rate, sun, opulence, etc. Wouldn't surprise me if he started making the arrangements after Mario was sold.
Hopefully Nasri, Barry, Lescott, Kolarov and Dzeko follow him.

Rai Sports: Mancini rumoured to have met with Baldini today to discuss the Roma job.

Tuttomercato Web: Mancini scouting De Rossi today ahead of another summer move for him.

LOL.

The City job is taking its toll on him though.

66e5e533fbff9ca6f7cf9f23ff0f353c-73728-1360510804.jpeg

OB1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I don't think the players would deliberately play badly to spite the manager, but it does feel that things are unhappy within the camp, and that often leads to poor performances. Last weeks little rumour may have had something to so with it, I don't know. The players look unhappy with their lot, they look like they have lost confidence in the management and their methods.

Yeaterday's game looked like the spurs game before Hughes was sacked. A frustrated team, a frustrated manager, no cohesion, little unity.

I think we are a cup defeat away from the end of the road. I've fancied us for the cup all season but I wouldn't put my money on it now.

Tick tock.

A far more likely explanation.

I was thinking about that Spurs game as that's what yesterday's debacle reminded me of. All quite humiliating and the Rags will be ramming down our throats for many months to come. Fucked off and then some.

Didsbury Dave said:
I don't think the players would deliberately play badly to spite the manager, but it does feel that things are unhappy within the camp, and that often leads to poor performances. Last weeks little rumour may have had something to so with it, I don't know. The players look unhappy with their lot, they look like they have lost confidence in the management and their methods.

Yeaterday's game looked like the spurs game before Hughes was sacked. A frustrated team, a frustrated manager, no cohesion, little unity.

I think we are a cup defeat away from the end of the road. I've fancied us for the cup all season but I wouldn't put my money on it now.

Tick tock.

The Leeds game is pretty much the very last chance saloon, but frankly even if we went on to win the FA Cup the way the rest of the season has unfolded should be more than enough to show Mancini the door. Not even in the Europa league, out of the title race early February, and knocked out of the league cup by one of the worst teams in the league. We should be challenging in all of these competitions until the late stages yet we're not just falling a little short, we're bloody miles off.

I was watching bayern Munich v Shalke this morning (last nights game), and during the commentary they said that city had gone 1 down at Southampton, then one of the commentators said that he'd heard from London that yesterday morning Mancini's odds of being sacked had dropped from 40/1 to 2/1 !!

Could be something happening and could be bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.