Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resting Kompany, Nastasic for an important away game whilst 9 points behind united is unforgivable, how the fuck would we have coped if we had CL football to contend with.Nastasic only played 70 minutes against Liverpool FFS.

Something ain't right behind the scenes again that's for sure and you can bet Mancini is to blame.

Is there an official line about Tevez yet? Or are the club letting the fans and press make up there own theories again?

MCFC BOB said:
Blue Haze said:
Mancini said he thought the Aguero goal saved his job. He had a planned escape route at Monaco.

In August I'd bet on him at Monaco with perhaps a few of our players. Imagine the players they can recruit. Practically 0% tax rate, sun, opulence, etc. Wouldn't surprise me if he started making the arrangements after Mario was sold.
Hopefully Nasri, Barry, Lescott, Kolarov and Dzeko follow him.

At the moment, only Komps, Zabba and Milner seem irreplaceable. I'm not saying I'd sell the rest but whereas I have in the past, shit myself at the merest suggestion of Silva, Hart, Aguero, Yaya and Tevez being chased, now there's not one that I couldn't think of an adequate replacement for.

flb said:
Resting Kompany, Nastasic for an important away game whilst 9 points behind united is unforgivable, how the fuck would we have coped if we had CL football to contend with.Nastasic only played 70 minutes against Liverpool FFS.

Something ain't right behind the scenes again that's for sure and you can bet Mancini is to blame.

Is there an official line about Tevez yet? Or are the club letting the fans and press make up there own theories again?

Yes the club said family issues, sounds like compassionate leave

LoveCity said:
Rai Sports: Mancini rumoured to have met with Baldini today to discuss the Roma job.

Tuttomercato Web: Mancini scouting De Rossi today ahead of another summer move for him.

LOL.

The City job is taking its toll on him though.

66e5e533fbff9ca6f7cf9f23ff0f353c-73728-1360510804.jpeg

If & i say if (because i know the medias lies) Mancini is scouting De rossi then he is a dumb ! a 30 guy who will cost much money, who said many times he doesn't want to leave his As Roma

City has a crazy wage bill, it should be reduced and i don't see how with a guy like mancini it will happen when he is always targetting expensive players!

momo88 said:
LoveCity said:
Rai Sports: Mancini rumoured to have met with Baldini today to discuss the Roma job.

Tuttomercato Web: Mancini scouting De Rossi today ahead of another summer move for him.

LOL.

If & i say if (because i know the medias lies) Mancini is scouting De rossi then he is a dumb ! a 30 guy who will cost much money, who said many times he doesn't want to leave his As Roma

City has a crazy wage bill, it should be reduced and i don't see how with a guy like mancini it will happen when he is always targetting expensive players!

Looks like Bacon's coat

coleridge said:
I was thinking about that Spurs game as that's what yesterday's debacle reminded me of. All quite humiliating and the Rags will be ramming down our throats for many months to come. Fucked off and then some.

I'm still trying to come to terms with how unspeakably bad yesterday's performance was from start to finish, front to back, manger to players. It's left a sour taste in the mouth that a tonne of Suchard's finest would have trouble removing.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:12 pm --<br /><br />
bluemathlady said:
Looks like Bacon's coat

Bacon got his coat at Costco; Bobby didn't.

OB1 said:
coleridge said:
I was thinking about that Spurs game as that's what yesterday's debacle reminded me of. All quite humiliating and the Rags will be ramming down our throats for many months to come. Fucked off and then some.

I'm still trying to come to terms with how unspeakably bad yesterday's performance was from start to finish, front to back, manger to players. It's left a sour taste in the mouth that a tonne of Suchard's finest would have trouble removing.

It's hard to swallow, isn't it? Going from Aguero's goal and a promising start to next season, then to a debacle transfer window, a winless CL, and 12 points back in February.

Something has happened, I'm surprised the media haven't figured out what yet.

mekonmcfc said:
I was watching bayern Munich v Shalke this morning (last nights game), and during the commentary they said that city had gone 1 down at Southampton, then one of the commentators said that he'd heard from London that yesterday morning Mancini's odds of being sacked had dropped from 40/1 to 2/1 !!

Could be something happening and could be bollocks

You missed the Twitter madness the other night, did you? :)

-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:15 pm --

momo88 said:
LoveCity said:

LOL.

Not only that but why for God's sake would anyone scout De Rossi, lol.. he is not some 18 years old Cruzeiro player, he's been scouted 15 years ago, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.