Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
citykev28 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Blue Haze said:
Mancini said he thought the Aguero goal saved his job. He had a planned escape route at Monaco.

In August I'd bet on him at Monaco with perhaps a few of our players. Imagine the players they can recruit. Practically 0% tax rate, sun, opulence, etc. Wouldn't surprise me if he started making the arrangements after Mario was sold.
Hopefully Nasri, Barry, Lescott, Kolarov and Dzeko follow him.

At the moment, only Komps, Zabba and Milner seem irreplaceable. I'm not saying I'd sell the rest but whereas I have in the past, shit myself at the merest suggestion of Silva, Hart, Aguero, Yaya and Tevez being chased, now there's not one that I couldn't think of an adequate replacement for.

Milner irreplaceable?? Jesus

Never thought I'd say it but genuinely think he has lost the plot. The next game is always the most important, Kompany passed a fitness test but didn't start while nastasic didn't even get in the 18. We started our 2 slowest players at CB, took the captaincy off the brilliant Zabba for a player that chose to leave us for a month and started Nasri over Milner who has played really well recently.

I'm not sure now but think we have to question can another manager take us to next step. We were woeful in Europe, didn't compete in carling cup and out of title race early feb. we have no width, no plan b and it looks like he is losing the players.

Hope I'm wrong, hope he turns it around. Fear he won't.

The seed was planted in my head when he played Kolo instead of Lescott at Munich last year, straight after his ban. Bizarre decision. Nostalgia seems to be clouding Progress in some people's eyes.

We try and emulate Barca so much but how often do we see combinations of passing and movement like this? 6 players behind the ball. If we can't play it properly abandon it and go more direct next season.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/dBqkPzI.jpg[/bigimg]

LoveCity said:
We try and emulate Barca so much but how often do we see combinations of passing and movement like this? 6 players behind the ball. If we can't play it properly abandon it and go more direct next season.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/dBqkPzI.jpg[/bigimg]

That pass is absolutely outrageous.

Georgian Maestro said:
citykev28 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Hopefully Nasri, Barry, Lescott, Kolarov and Dzeko follow him.

At the moment, only Komps, Zabba and Milner seem irreplaceable. I'm not saying I'd sell the rest but whereas I have in the past, shit myself at the merest suggestion of Silva, Hart, Aguero, Yaya and Tevez being chased, now there's not one that I couldn't think of an adequate replacement for.

Milner irreplaceable?? Jesus

You've done it now:-)

Just like in any job if you are not performing to the satisfaction of the boss then how well you did the previous 2 years is irrelevant. When he arrived first he had us playing some really boring football. We progressed to the point where we were an absolute joy to watch and now we are back to the level of performance that was a feature of the beginning of his reign. I'm struggling to remember one performance this season that came close to matching the first half of last year. Yesterday was a new low not witnessed since the forest defeat in the cup. Mancinis man management consists of publicly slating players and screaming "fuck you" from the sidelines. The end approaches and I for one won't mourn him.

Moody said:
Sky Blue said:
Moody said:
I for one can't wait to see the back of mancini I feel he holds us back from being the major force we can be, he's way to defensive all that passing between the back four and slow counter attacks bore the pants off me he's way over rated in my eyes and not leaving a player upfront while defending corners what's that all about ??? No width or speed in the team mancini's answer to everything is go and buy me another 30 million player but he can't manage the players he's got! Like when joe hart came out after Madrid game and said we where poor and have let ourselves down it showed he cared but mancini's reply was a snide comment he lacks class and everything a top manager has ie plan b man management skills etc I can't understand how some fans our still loyal to him worst points haul of an English team in chams league not even in Europa out of league cup and poor performances all season, stupid comments in the press all that money invested in the club last year and only just won the league against a very average man u side it's just not good enough at all. We can keep singing his name at games but still won't make him a better manager he has to go for the sake of the club and it's great owners and fans
And breathe......
haha it's just frustrating watching him destroy all the hardwork city have done!

Speak for yourself, not me. And the bit in bold is just pure shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.