Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Mancini, I really do, but I think he got it all wrong with City. His tactic worked for a while, but now everything looks very average. He could've done much better with this squad. As soon as any team press us up high we don't know how to answer. His slow build up and snail paste will get us nowhere. Many players are misused and we don't play to their strength. This style will never work in EPL. Slow, Slow Slow..... I have respect for what he has done for City but he needs to change his tactics to give us some width and speed ASAP or he won't be here next summer.

Sky Blue said:
Moody said:
Sky Blue said:
And breathe......
haha it's just frustrating watching him destroy all the hardwork city have done!

Speak for yourself, not me. And the bit in bold is just pure shite.
am I missing something! Did I say I was speaking for you, or do you just go round posting this is pure shite on posts without anything to back it up! Go on the save mancini thread if you can't take someone else's opinion on mancini.

Out ASAP

We have been worked out. No width just power through the middle

Plan B? Oh throw Yaya forward....through the middle

I think it says wonders of our lads that we are doing so well under these awful tactics

Moody said:
Sky Blue said:
Moody said:
haha it's just frustrating watching him destroy all the hardwork city have done!

Speak for yourself, not me. And the bit in bold is just pure shite.
am I missing something! Did I say I was speaking for you, or do you just go round posting this is pure shite on posts without anything to back it up! Go on the save mancini thread if you can't take someone else's opinion on mancini.

The bit in bold was pure shite I barely bothered with the rest of your ramblings. Reading your posts I would say you are missing something, yes.

BigBarry said:
Out ASAP

I think it says wonders of our lads that we are doing so well under these awful tactics

Love this no plan b guff

grim up north said:
BigBarry said:
Out ASAP

Love this no plan b guff

Oh we have one....its just throwing yaya forward

BigBarry said:
grim up north said:
BigBarry said:
Out ASAP

Love this no plan b guff

He hasn't played for the last month. Or do you not watch that regularly. Does changing formation during the game not count

grim up north said:
BigBarry said:
grim up north said:
Love this no plan b guff

He hasn't played for the last month. Or do you not watch that regularly. Does changing formation during the game not count

If by bringing on Kolarov or Maicon counts as plan B then we're in serious trouble. If the initial game plan isn't working, 9 times out of 10 we're fucked!

dan.j.mcfc said:
grim up north said:
BigBarry said:

If by bringing on Kolarov or Maicon counts as plan B then we're in serious trouble. If the initial game plan isn't working, 9 times out of 10 we're fucked!

If you say so

Moody said:
Sky Blue said:
Moody said:
I for one can't wait to see the back of mancini I feel he holds us back from being the major force we can be, he's way to defensive all that passing between the back four and slow counter attacks bore the pants off me he's way over rated in my eyes and not leaving a player upfront while defending corners what's that all about ??? No width or speed in the team mancini's answer to everything is go and buy me another 30 million player but he can't manage the players he's got! Like when joe hart came out after Madrid game and said we where poor and have let ourselves down it showed he cared but mancini's reply was a snide comment he lacks class and everything a top manager has ie plan b man management skills etc I can't understand how some fans our still loyal to him worst points haul of an English team in chams league not even in Europa out of league cup and poor performances all season, stupid comments in the press all that money invested in the club last year and only just won the league against a very average man u side it's just not good enough at all. We can keep singing his name at games but still won't make him a better manager he has to go for the sake of the club and it's great owners and fans
And breathe......

A lot of that hard work was done by HIM. He's hardly "destroying" us.

Personally I think he's an excellent manager, although to be right up there with the world's best, he will need to improve his man management skills, and succeed in Europe.

I think the progress he's made with the club in his first two seasons have earned him the right to be given another chance next season. This is the first season he's been in charge where the club haven't progressed. One season like this might not be such an issue in the long term (United have the odd bad season here and there), providing the board and the manager can learn from it and come back stronger next season.

I don't think he's perfect, for example, some of his substitutions are very bizarre (e.g Maicon for Silva), or his failure to address the issue of a lack of width, but overall his good points outweigh his negatives for me. He inherited a team that was leaking goals under Hughes and turned us into the meanest defence for two consecutive seasons, and he's improved several players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.