Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business and strategy wise, the board SHOULD give Mancini a last season run in order to prove that he's able to get the team back on track.

But the CL debacle TWICE in a row and the obvious detriment of our team-play since September are threatening dangerously City's plan as a rising international Trademark, while in the meantime PSG is starting to overshadow us in every aspect possible ( CL, Championship in their second season, shiny players to enlarge their international fanbase, etc..).

I really don't think that the board will swallow the pill that easy.
Be prepared to welcome a new manager during summer.

ZZmaestro said:
Business and strategy wise, the board SHOULD give Mancini a last season run in order to prove that he's able to get the team back on track.

But the CL debacle TWICE in a row and the obvious detriment of our team-play since September are threatening dangerously City's plan as a rising international Trademark, while in the meantime PSG is starting to overshadow us in every aspect possible (CL, Championship in their second season, shiny players to enlarge their international fanbase, etc..).

I really don't think that the board will swallow the pill that easy.
Be prepared to welcome a new manager during summer.

Shite league though, it's no different from Porto getting bought out and signing everyone, it's still a poor league, and imo Portugals league is a level above France so you see where I'm going with this.

You are right though, PSG are fast becoming a force, I think we need to let them do the fighting and we will watch from afar and act accordingly depending on how UEFA respond to their actions.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
I blamed the board from the start... and I still do now.

We knew fully well that next door would be stronger as they went out and signed RVP. But instead, we brought in Garcia, Nastastic, Maicon, Rodwell and Sinclair... £50mil of shite that actually managed to do something no one else has ever done, weaken our squad.

Of all the shit we've done in the past, we've one done it again... we did the same with RSC and Bridge.

The only things i've got issues with Mancini is his selection choices. Never understood was why Lescott was dropped, him and Vinnie were solid all season. And whilst Nastastic hasn't done too bad of a job, he's better as a squad player. And the continuous addition of Nasri.

If the club wants to retain the title, you've got to back the manager... it's pretty evident they've not done that this season. So if it's anyones head, Marwood has got to take some responsibility.

I think Mancini's comment said it all:

"When you win a title, you need to improve the team. We did not improve the team. This is a problem."

And I don't think that is necessarily true, but we were neck and neck with United last year and this year they added Van Persie. Did we think it would be the same again?

And of course we need stability at the club, who is there out there? Mourinho? In the long term run he's a disaster. Every club he leaves ends up in a mess. Chelsea fell apart after he had gone and look at the fucking state of Inter Milan now. Get rid of Mancini and the problem gets even worse.

1) To this day we're still stuck with the deadwood Hughes brought in.
2) Players revolt - Some players will want out.
3) New manager will no doubt want a whole new squad, something that is not possible with FFP.
4) From a PR point of view - Another mess to clean up... the media will rip right into us for it.

Mancini has got us into the CL, won us the FA Cup and the Premier League. Next time he needs trust and for the board to do exactly as he says.

Excellent post. Spot on.

Impeccable said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I've woken up again and he's STILL here.................for gods sake go!

Just don't wake up again then... ever.
<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:35 pm --<br /><br />
Impeccable said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I've woken up again and he's STILL here.................for gods sake go!

Just don't wake up again then... ever.

Cheesy says he has a Mancini exclusive at 6. Any ideas? There's some absurd rumour on Twitter that Vieira has confirmed the players want Mancini out - I refuse to believe that as Vieira has been one of his main backers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.