Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
He deserves to be sacked because he never talked to tixi or feran?
Did you actually just type that billy?

So we're clear .... and there's no misunderstanding .... what I said was "then he's asking to be sacked". The reason I say that is because he's no kind of leader if he refused to speak to his players, or his bosses after Southampton, and simply got in his car and fucked off back to Italy (which is what it sounds like he did). In that instance I can only presume that he's trying to antagonise the owners into sacking him.
Who gives a fuck if he didnt talk to tixi or feran,how the hell is he asking to be sacked?
When we win he gets in his car and he goes back to italy
When we lose (which is rare) he does the same
Big deal.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to win the league if you couldn't fuckin motivate your players,where did this come from and why do sheep keep saying it.

Thenumber1blue said:
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to win the league if you couldn't fuckin motivate your players,where did this come from and why do sheep keep saying it.
Did you think the players looked motivated on Saturday?

Ian Cheeseman ‏@IanCheeseman
This exclusive with #MCFC Mancini also involves Joe Hart !

Yet another bust up then?

BluePurgatory said:
Can anyone tell me how this thread is doing compared to the anti Balo one?
Think this forum is for you mate <a class="postlink" href="http://forum.acmilan-online.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.acmilan-online.com/</a>

You can carry on your obsession with him on there.

cleavers said:
Moody said:
I mean has Milner reached any of the level of performances he did at villa for us ?
If you'd watched us in recent weeks you wouldn't be asking the question, apart from Zab, he's been the best player in the last 4 or 5 weeks, and was rewarded by being left out at Southampton to accommodate Yaya.

Ah, you've answered your own question there Cleavers. He's certainly been watching someone in recent weeks though.....

greasedupdeafguy said:
Thenumber1blue said:

It wasn't a case of whether they looked motivated, more a case of looking totally leg-weary and making more shocking schoolboy errors in a single game since Jamie Pollock and Martyn Margetson effectively sealed our relegation to the third tier in that game against QPR in 1998. As a manager, you can't legislate for those sorts of cock-ups and in turn it no doubt knocked the confidence of the players from which we never recovered. Unless you're suggesting Hart and Barry fucked up on purpose?

M18CTID said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Thenumber1blue said:

It wasn't a case of whether they looked motivated, more a case of looking totally leg-weary and making more shocking schoolboy errors in a single game since Jamie Pollock and Martyn Margetson effectively sealed our relegation to the third tier in that game against QPR in 1998. As a manager, you can't legislate for those sorts of cock-ups and in turn it no doubt knocked the confidence of the players from which we never recovered. Unless you're suggesting Hart and Barry fucked up on purpose?
It was the shocking performance against a relegation candidate which as the worrying thing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.